Everything knows the time of day the realese comes this day?

Users who are viewing this thread

I hope the remove the freeze Bug with this Bug is the Game unplayable.
To Bad is i have get Praven from the Nords. They occupied it from Swadia let it left with 78 Man Defense. I use my chance get Praven from the Nords and run to King Yagroleg. No i have one Town and four villages.^^
With the new Patch the save was incompatible i think and such a Luck is very very rare (espacielly i like Praven as one of my favorite citys). :mrgreen:

I guess the game will be released. I expecting lots of patches in days, after release, tho.

But when I've looked what was happend after end of rebellion... Sigh...

Already got my copy. ;D
From which vendor?

Didn't know this required Steam to run. :s
It shouldn't, unless you bought the Steam version.

As of a few minutes ago, the Taleworlds website still listed the release date as 3/30/2010. When I looked at some third party sites last night, Steam listed the release date as the 31st, while Direct2Drive listed it as 10am Pacific Time on the 30th (which, at the time of this posting, is slightly less than 4 hours away).

I was planning to buy the game directly through Taleworlds, but as of yet it isn't available.

Well i was suprised when after end of rebellion Arwa thanks me and left my party and automatically joined Kingdom of Nords as their vassal... She was leader of Sarranid Sultanate and jarl of Nords at the same time :eek:
When I tried to talk to her, I could start next rebellion against Sarranid Sultanate...

Funny thing tho.. ;d

NIFN said:
Well i was suprised when after end of rebellion Arwa thanks me and left my party and automatically joined Kingdom of Nords as their vassal... She was leader of Sarranid Sultanate and jarl of Nords at the same time :eek:
When I tried to talk to her, I could start next rebellion against Sarranid Sultanate...

Funny thing tho.. ;d

Did you report it on the bugtracker? Sounds easy to fix, yet important to have it fixed.

Wheem said:
Already got my copy. ;D
From which vendor?

Didn't know this required Steam to run. :s
It shouldn't, unless you bought the Steam version.

As of a few minutes ago, the Taleworlds website still listed the release date as 3/30/2010. When I looked at some third party sites last night, Steam listed the release date as the 31st, while Direct2Drive listed it as 10am Pacific Time on the 30th (which, at the time of this posting, is slightly less than 4 hours away).

Got it from www.game.co.uk  Small print mentions Steam on the back of the box, seems odd that is the first I've heard of it but hey, I love Steam.

And it's version 8.60, which was disappointing.  Hoping they've got a patch lined up for tomorrow. :razz:

If the pretender quest is bugged for one faction, it's bugged for all, I suspect. Ach. I'll try to figure out what that's about.

In the meantime, if you could post your savegame to the bugtracker, that would be great. Also, if you have any screenshots of the key moments (ie, when she thanks you, when she joins the Nords) and could post them on the bugtracker, I'd be much obliged -- but the savegame would be particularly useful.

Release of PL version is scheduled for tomorrow, but we can already choose PL version in game from STEAM.
Although... it seems that there are outdated PL files available through STEAM!!! Some English Texts, some Missing Strings...

Why PL language files are available in STEAM before official PL release date?
Do You plan to release an update today?

Hmmm... PL version was oficially released today, but still there are outdated texts in game.
Do You plan any update recently?

Back
Top Bottom