Status
Not open for further replies.
15 - Infernal Babies vs 9 - The F... of the Ring

6 - 4 to The F... of the Ring.

Well played.

A Fine Collection of Sporting Gentlemen vs Epileptic Squirrels 10:0

f8dy554puobn.jpg
6ee6y4cb8mj.jpg

19 - Wild Caramels  vs  23 - Kingdom of Sparta            4 - Ruined Fort            5 - Vaegirs vs 3 - Sarranids
9-1 Wild Caramels won
d2a17c2d4176.jpg
5a8d67ef4534.jpg

Arch3r said:
26 - Mighty Alliance vs 12 - The Tyrants       5 - Ruins       3 - Sarranids vs 2 - Rhodoks

Will be done on Monday, 20 GMT+1
Result for the match is 3-7, Tyrants won. Twas a good game, shame to see you go so soon in the tournament, happy to see us stay :razz:

Sean and we (Team TK) played all the Time with 4players.
(Sometimes with 3)
So don't be proud.  :razz:

Alright the qualifying round is over! Conratulations to the 10 teams that move on to the first round, where they will be joined by the 6 early submitters. 10 teams drop out, so comiserations to them but I hope they are not disheartened and will compete in future events.

I'll get to work on the fixtures for the first round. For now, here are the results:

5412702741_e3f5206689_o.png

Team 1
Team 2
      Map      Factions

26 - Mighty Alliance
  3-7 
12 - The Tyrants​
      5 - Ruins      3 - Sarranids vs 2 - Rhodoks
11 - A Fine Collection of Sporting Gentlemen
N/A​
14 - Epileptic Squirrels*​
      2 - Nord Town      1 - Nords vs 2 - Rhodoks
16 - Manowar
  6-5 
25 - Black Friends
      3 - Port Assault      2 - Rhodoks vs 1 - Nords
8 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  6-4 
7 - The Jehovah's Witnesses
      2 - Nord Town      5 - Vaegirs vs 2 - Rhodoks
15 - Infernal Babies
  4-6 
9 - The F... of the Ring​
      3 - Port Assault      3 - Sarranids vs 4 - Swadia
22 - Black Aper
N/A​
21 - In honour of BlackCorsair team*​
      6 - Snowy Village      3 - Sarranids vs 2 - Rhodoks
19 - Wild Caramels
  9-1 
23 - Kingdom of Sparta
      4 - Ruined Fort      5 - Vaegirs vs 3 - Sarranids
18 - Midsummer
  6-4 
13 - Team TK
      4 - Ruined Fort      3 - Sarranids vs 2 - Rhodoks
10 - The Hooligans
  4-6 
20 - Team Immortal Pirates​
      4 - Ruined Fort      3 - Sarranids vs 4 - Swadia
17 - Death in Fire
  1-9 
24 - Millers​
      4 - Ruined Fort      4 - Swadia vs 1 - Nords

* - Awarded a default win

spam
captain lust said:
5429259719_8ee0c29002_o.png

Now that the qualifiers are over, the first round begins. 16 teams but there can be only one winner. Play on!

These are the rules: READ THE RULES - they are unique. If you do not read the rules, it is likely you will break the rules and ignorance is not an excuse. If you see your opponents breaking the rules tell them immedietely. If you wait, lose and then complain about a rulebreak, you will get no sympathy from me.

The deadline for all first round matches is 16th February 2011

If you need a teamspeak channel or a server, ask here or send me a PM. I will not be available to host a server on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and (possibly) Sunday night. If you need a server on any of these days, request an official one, by asking any of the official server admins, listed here.

Once you have played your match, post the results here!

[quote author=Match Rules (before the quarter finals)]
  • Combat Speed: Normal, Friendly Fire: 100%, Round Duration: 10 minutes, Game type: Battle, Gold: All set to 100%, Spectator Settings: Locked to team members view (obviously no bots or polls)
  • Matches will be 10 rounds long, played on one map. Spawns and factions will be switched, after 5 rounds.
  • Rounds resulting in a draw will be replayed
  • Matches will be 5 a side, with each team comprised of 1 cavalry, 2 infantry and 2 crossbowmen/Arch3rs . There are no equipment restrictions, within these classes and teams are more than welcome to exchange equipment with each other. However, any team, judged or proven to have broken these rules, will be punished very harshly. Normally, they will forfeit the match.
  • Matches should be played on one server only. Be reasonable and try to settle on a server that is fair. If you want to use the official tournament server, let me know and I will book you a session. If both teams decide they want to play two legs of a one-map, 10 round game, on different servers, who am I to stop them...
  • If a server cannot be agreed upon, for a match, come to me and I will make a judgement. More often than not, I will force you to use the official server. Location pending...
  • Maps/factions will be randomly generated by me, from the list of included maps and factions. Picked by me :razz:. There are no restrictions on faction occurrence (i.e. the same faction could come up against itself).
  • The winner will be the team with the most rounds won, at the end of the match.
  • Substitutes are only allowed at the spawn and faction switch, the map change and at the start of sudden death. Teams are allowed to have one player rejoin once, in every five round leg. If a second player drops, or the same player drops again, they may not rejoin and must wait as a spectator, until the end of the 5 round leg.
  • In the event of an overall draw, the match will go to sudden death. In sudden death, a team will have been randomly predetermined to play as team 1, and the next team to win a round will go through.
  • The map must be reset for spawn and faction switches, as well as sudden death.
  • No glitches. If you think it might be a glitch, don't do it because I will use my discretion. And I'm harsh. A few pointers include: No using carts to jump on any rooves, you may go on the big roof, by the back gate on village but you may not camp on the balcony, that can be dropped onto, overlooking the barn. You may not glitch inside buildings (usage of doors, however, is permitted as usual). Do not go on the sheets, in village, that cover the cushion area. This thread has some more pointers - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,143760.0.html

Team 1
Team 2
      Map      Factions

20 - Team Immortal Piratesvs
5 - My Little Pwnies​
      3 - Port Assault      3 - Sarranids vs 2 - Rhodoks
8 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtlesvs
4 - No Life NL​
      6 - Snowy Village      5 - Vaegirs vs 3 - Sarranids
1 - Sarosu's Puppiesvs
16 - Manowar​
      2 - Nord Town      4 - Swadia vs 5 - Vaegirs
12 - The Tyrantsvs
6 - N.A.A.S...&B​
      7 - Village      1 - Nords vs 1 - Nords
9 - The F... of the Ringvs
19 - Wild Caramels​
      1 - Field by the river      2 - Rhodoks vs 2 - Rhodoks
14 - Epileptic Squirrelsvs
18 - Midsummer​
      6 - Snowy Village      5 - Vaegirs vs 2 - Rhodoks
3 - The Dead'unsvs
24 - Millers​
      2 - Nord Town      4 - Swadia vs 3 - Sarranids
21 - In honour of BlackCorsair teamvs
2 - WeMad​
      5 - Ruins      3 - Sarranids vs 1 - Nords

Raw generation results (all from random.org)
There were 20 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. 20    2. 5
  3. 8      4. 4
  5. 1      6. 16
  7. 12    8. 6
  9. 9      10. 19
  11. 14  12. 18
  13. 3    14. 24
  15. 21  16. 2
Here are your random numbers:

Here are your random numbers:

3 2
5 3
4 5
1 1
2 2
5 2
4 3
3 1
[/quote]

lVSl_Ariy said:
Targon
round where  you have only 3 players we ignored and repeat with 5vs4..
you agree played 4 vs 5...
and we cant playe today.. so..

True, but you were fiddling too much about the ping. So we lost our members because they had to go, anyways.. Good fight.

OK, the final banner pack is ready and complete.

I think almost every team, still in the tournament, submitted a banner, so that's good. Here's the link: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20007022/banners_b.dds

Just pop that file in Mount & Blade Warband\Modules\Native\Textures and delete it, when you're done with it. Looking forward to some first round results too! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom