I'll give you the opportunity for personal revenge: find a server where us two have about the same ping and we can meet there for no-shield duels, first to win 10 duels wins and the result will get posted on this thread. It will however have nothing to do with this 5 vs 5 tournament, you want personal revenge and I give you the opportunity for that.Dovmont said:Anyway I appoint to you a revenge... оффициально it will be or not.
I play as msChicken about 90% of the time I play this game, so if they didn't know me as that, they didn't know me anyways. I now recall btw that there was a team who used Lord of the Rings names, which made it impossible to recognize them at all. No one complained about that either.Mr.X said:
Indeed. How's Scottland? Weather as ****ty as here?SCGavin said:
It is not logical, if it is your basic nickname why in the demand you have specified another?Morii said:I play as msChicken about 90% of the time I play this game, so if they didn't know me as that, they didn't know me anyways. I now recall btw that there was a team who used Lord of the Rings names, which made it impossible to recognize them at all. No one complained about that either.
If you mean the first to 10 no-shield duels then PM me with the details (possible servers, so I can test (probably something in Poland?), time, etc)Dovmont said:On Monday a revenge??
|5 - My Little Pwnies||11-2|
21 - In honour of BlackCorsair team
|5 - Ruins|
3 - Port Assault
|4 - Swadia vs 1 - Nords|
4 - Swadia vs 3 - Sarranids
|8 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||9-11|
24 - Millers
|1 - Field by the river|
6 - Snowy Village
|5 - Vaegirs vs 5 - Vaegirs|
2 - Rhodoks vs 1 - Nords
[quote author=Bannerpack]captain lust said:
26 teams came into the tournament, just a month ago and now only 2 remain. This is the Grand Final, the winner takes it all!
The semi-final losers have both agreed to take part in a 3rd place playoff match, so we'll have a 1st 2nd and 3rd place, at the end. Good luck to all four teams fighting in the last round.
These are the rules: READ THE RULES - they are unique. If you do not read the rules, it is likely you will break the rules and ignorance is not an excuse. If you see your opponents breaking the rules tell them immedietely. If you wait, lose and then complain about a rulebreak, you will get no sympathy from me.
The deadline for both of the final matches is 5th March 2011
If you need a teamspeak channel or a server, ask here or send me a PM. You can also request an official server, by asking any of the official server admins, listed here.
Also, remember that I intend to attend every match, from now on, so Cc me the arrangements.
Once you have played your match, post the results here!
[quote author=Match Rules (quarter finals onwards)]
red=different to the pre-quarter final match rules
- Combat Speed: Normal, Friendly Fire: 100%, Round Duration: 10 minutes, Game type: Battle, Gold: All set to 100%, Spectator Settings: Locked to team members view (obviously no bots or polls)
- Matches will be 20 rounds long, played over two maps. Each map will be 10 rounds, spawns and factions will be switched, after 5 rounds.
- Rounds resulting in a draw will be replayed
- Matches will be 5 a side, with each team comprised of 1 cavalry, 2 infantry and 2 crossbowmen/Arch3rs. There are no equipment restrictions, within these classes and teams are more than welcome to exchange equipment with each other. However, any team, judged or proven to have broken these rules, will be punished very harshly. Normally, they will forfeit the match.
- Matches may be played on multiple servers. If you want to use the official tournament server, let me know and I will book you a session.
- If a server cannot be agreed upon, for a match, come to me and I will make a judgement. More often than not, I will force you to use the official server. Location pending...
- Maps/factions will be randomly generated by me, from the list of included maps and factions. Picked by me . The same map will not come up twice, however there are no restrictions on faction occurrence (i.e. the same faction could come up against itself).
- The winner will be the team with the most rounds won, at the end of the match.
- Substitutes are only allowed at the spawn and faction switch, the map change and at the start of sudden death. Teams are allowed to have one player rejoin once, in every five round leg. If a second player drops, or the same player drops again, they may not rejoin and must wait as a spectator, until the end of the 5 round leg.
- In the event of an overall draw, the match will go to sudden death. In sudden death, a team will have been randomly predetermined to play as team 1, and the next team to win a round will go through.
- The map must be reset for spawn and faction switches, as well as sudden death.
- I intend to attend both of the semi finals and the final. Keep me in touch, when scheduling.
- No glitches. If you think it might be a glitch, don't do it because I will use my discretion. And I'm harsh. A few pointers include: No using carts to jump on any rooves, you may go on the big roof, by the back gate on village but you may not camp on the balcony, that can be dropped onto, overlooking the barn. You may not glitch inside buildings (usage of doors, however, is permitted as usual). Do not go on the sheets, in village, that cover the cushion area. This thread has some more pointers - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,143760.0.html