EU_Spirit_PW Abusing admin powers 1/100

Users who are viewing this thread

Maestrro

Sergeant
Video for people who dont trust us.
I killed my enemy factions member and took his armor after this happened this thing where admin killed my friend .....

http://youtu.be/v16U1wJIThQ

I'm not even going to bother talking and unbanning this guy again, because he got banned again. I think he can finally go to another server which doesn't have ''****'' admins abusing their power. :smile:

He got banned 2 times now, so what's the point of him?

IL_Scippio said:
I'm not even going to bother talking and unbanning this guy again, because he got banned again. I think he can finally go to another server which doesn't have ''****'' admins abusing their power. :smile:

I am not banned mow but yesterday I get temp ban . I killed only member of enemy faction from their wall. I dont know what was problem but it is unnecessary to talk about it. If main admin dont care it is his problem.

Maestrro said:
IL_Scippio said:

I am not banned mow but yesterday I get temp ban . I killed only member of enemy faction from their wall. I dont know what was problem but it is unnecessary to talk about it. If main admin dont care it is his problem.

Still 2 bans in a row. Yes, some admins could abuse over time to time, but I bet that happens to every admin on every server. As I said before, if you don't like this server and admins, you're certainly free to leave. :smile:

I've ran into him a couple of times, that he was complaining to be randomed, but I found out that most of the time, he's the one randoming and not others. So I suggest you to not unban him Scippio.

The thing is this was done on purpose - I woudn't mind if I get killed while admining from the enemy faction , but I got a report on Maestro and it repeated 3 times - so I finished my RP and got to admining. Once I teleported to Maestro - I got killed - nwm that - it was war. I respawned using godlike and I respawned as simple archer - as I was in godmode while talking to him before death for the first time. ( Both Maestro and THE_GAME saw me when I died 1, 2nd time). So I continued to talk to him (Both saw what I type) and I am waiting for Maestro's answer and he just reloads the xbow and shoot's me from nothing. I would have tolerated if it was a new person that came from outside and killed me - it would have been normal as I was their enemy , but not the guy who stood next to me all the time and who decided to troll. I was thinking how to react for like 3-5 seconds after I died because I thought smbd shot me from outside or smth and as I saw who shot me - I acted as anybody would have - my decision was to slay the troll.

BoboTheRealTruth said:
The thing is this was done on purpose - I woudn't mind if I get killed while admining from the enemy faction , but I got a report on Maestro and it repeated 3 times - so I finished my RP and got to admining. Once I teleported to Maestro - I got killed - nwm that - it was war. I respawned using godlike and I respawned as simple archer - as I was in godmode while talking to him before death for the first time. ( Both Maestro and THE_GAME saw me when I died 1, 2nd time). So I continued to talk to him (Both saw what I type) and I am waiting for Maestro's answer and he just reloads the xbow and shoot's me from nothing. I would have tolerated if it was a new person that came from outside and killed me - it would have been normal as I was their enemy , but not the guy who stood next to me all the time and who decided to troll. I was thinking how to react for like 3-5 seconds after I died because I thought smbd shot me from outside or smth and as I saw who shot me - I acted as anybody would have - my decision was to slay the troll.

bla-bla-bla................

David Stark said:
I've ran into him a couple of times, that he was complaining to be randomed, but I found out that most of the time, he's the one randoming and not others. So I suggest you to not unban him Scippio.

you are very wrong

IL_Scippio said:
Maestrro said:
IL_Scippio said:

Still 2 bans in a row. Yes, some admins could abuse over time to time, but I bet that happens to every admin on every server. As I said before, if you don't like this server and admins, you're certainly free to leave. :smile:

I like sever because this is only server with playable map without lags but admins dont know how to use their rights.

IL_Scippio said:
You show bit attitude against what Bobo said. He explained what happened from his side...

Talking about the scene, it will change this week anyway. :smile:

BOBO? I know his respawnings maybe he remember his accident at Jerusalem castle when we captured it.
Bobos story is good but on the other hand it is fiction.

Back
Top Bottom