EU_PW4_RolePlay- Admin Complaints/Player Complaints/Ban Appeal Requests/Ban List

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone perma banned me again because i kill him and he never asked why? just before my ban i randomed by them and i call for admin but they were playing game and no one answer my complain you can look at logs they steal my horse and i tried to get back it and player admin just ban me for the reason i killed him.Are you admin or player first decide it,then look at the admin chat that i sent complain about his friend,great admins never answer complains about their friends but if you kill them ingame they perma ban you great what a great mod.
i think this mod is great but it has 1 weakness its player admins,when you kill them they perma ban you but when his friends kills you then they never look admin chat.

lets think about this,my horse stolen i go to take my horse and runaway scorpions faction claimed it  i tried to get back and they killed me,i sent complaint and no answer  because admin was one of them, i wait 5 min for answer about my  complain but nothing happens,then i charge and killed the rider of my horse blackone and he perma banned me because he was an admin.So who is the guilty  me? or the admin that never answer complain about his friends?
Bravo go on like this.

If this happened on United_PW4 this is the correct thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,212078.0.html

Be sure to use the correct complaint/appeal template located in the first post.

Dear admins please unban me i really want to come back on I was not even given chance to talk to admin he jsut banned me for a fight between bandits and I my in game name was SaveraX and i feel awful coz i aint played in 2 weeks please unban me!

1: We don't have anyone with that name on the ban list.

2: Use the correct thread. EU_A/EU_PW is now known as United_PW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom