Eu_NL_RP Ban list - And complaints Forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUDR3C0N

Sergeant at Arms
Eu_NL_RP Ban list - And complaints Forum!

Ban List :

375137 # Znahar is banned permanently by VooDoo_Engineer_Thor.
1028003 # Yeniceri_1st_Maximus is banned permanently by Sir_Oliver.
687252 # Donkey is banned permanently by Dark_Blade.  686498
910683 # 18e_1Bat_Cpt_Deruet is banned permanently by VeteranAdmin_Raskell.
25157 # Hasenkiller is banned permanently by Sir_Raskell.
383929 # mokohunto is banned permanently by Raskell_Delight.
88683 # Cedric is banned permanently by VooDoo_Warlord_BLUDR3C0N.
716292 # 1stEC_12pp_Cpl_sebek is banned permanently by LordMetzger.
7494961101246 # Rychmen_PL is banned permanently by Olaf_Bloodstring.
1103706 # Arvids12 is banned permanently by Olaf_Bloodstring.
668595 # 1ps_KW_Pvt_Harasim_GaA is banned permanently by Raskell_Delight.
99260 # DHS_LW_Or_Iro is banned permanently by Raskell_Delight.
379289 # IIyHb is banned permanently by Raskell_Delight.
224696 # 1y_PG_Pai_Tiger is banned permanently by Olaf_Bloodstring.
97567 # TR_Spook is banned permanently by Olaf_Bloodstring.
129399 # DHS_Sol_Quaestio is banned permanently by Raskell_Delight.
715789 # eNimis is banned permanently by Town_Mayor_Raskell.
135958 # LOLOL is banned permanently by Town_Mayor_Raskell.
1040076 # GuliverPL is banned permanently by TownGuard_Cpl_Olaf.
470497 # E_X_I_L_E is banned permanently by TownGuard_Cpl_Olaf.
1079489 # guilt is banned permanently by 3e_Gren_Art_Lt_Themaste1.

Ban Appeal Request  -  Admin Complaints

Code:
Your name : 
Name of targeted player/Admin : 
Your complaint :
Evidance/Proof of player :
Time/Date it happened :

Hej to the admin of the EU_NL_RP server....
3 people really ruining the game for ALOT of us....
Normally i wouldn't post this,but they went to far
they just killing people random....and when you say something ...they kill you
Brotherhood commander
brotherhood tiptoeten
brotherhood linglijers
those 3 are just retarded....pls!!  do something about it
They spoil the fun

You buy a horse...and the they kill you...because they say you stole it...makes that the law?...wtf
And they are playing guards ..christ sake
pls talk to them.they dont follow the rules..they dont even say stop!

Al_Shaseah said:
Hej to the admin of the EU_NL_RP server....
3 people really ruining the game for ALOT of us....
Normally i wouldn't post this,but they went to far
they just killing people random....and when you say something ...they kill you
Brotherhood commander
brotherhood tiptoeten
brotherhood linglijers
those 3 are just retarded....pls!!  do something about it
They spoil the fun

You buy a horse...and the they kill you...because they say you stole it...makes that the law?...wtf
And they are playing guards ..christ sake
pls talk to them.they dont follow the rules..they dont even say stop!

Hail, Thankyou for this i will be speaking with them In-game, And also be watching this if you can get evidance/Screenshots/video/logs chat this would help me conclude this for more evidance in the futre, Thankyou for submitting to this.

Ok this has been sorted out and there is now an official TownGuard

Application/Forum : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=209930.new#new

hey and admin was unfair withe me a whill ago and i insulted him and i goted perm band and i haw bin band for 1 month and i haw lern a lesson plz unban me i wanna play whit my frends on ur server!!!

in game name:mokohunto or mokohonto
dont remember admin name
plz giv me a new chance

monkeyass said:
hey and admin was unfair withe me a whill ago and i insulted him and i goted perm band and i haw bin band for 1 month and i haw lern a lesson plz unban me i wanna play whit my frends on ur server!!!

dont remember admin name
plz giv me a new chance

Ok, I will look at the admin who banned you and see why he banned you.

P.S we need to know exactly what happened.

monkeyass said:

dont remember admin name
plz giv me a new chance

i was it that banned you and you will stay banned for 2 weeks dont say kurwa to me again never say that word again either on our server

You really felt compelled to apply the same idea we are enforcing now? (Ban List). Also, if you tend to be professional towards others, at least have the decency to spell correctly.

Example is bolded:

Your name :
Name of targeted player/Admin :
Your complaint :
Evidance/Proof of player :
Time/Date it happened

Your name : DHS_Orb_Tarnos
Name of targeted player/Admin : Olaf (the admin^^)
Your complaint : Tarnos was temp banned for killing a commoner
Evidance/Proof of player : The player was called new_player. He came to our castle and wanted to buy weapons, but since we are not selling weapons to commoners we told him to go away. As he didnt left i told him to leave or he would die. He rode out of the gate turned and shoot our engineer with a crossbow. About 10mins later he came back and wanted to buy weapons again. I told him that he would die if he would ever set foot on our island (Jerusalem) again. He rode away and hid in the buildings of the island. As Tarnos rode out New_Player attacked him and Tarnos killed him.
After this New_Player and a friend of him started making complaints about us so Olaf temp banned Tarnos.
Attestors: die Bachratte, Elitesoldat, lots of DHS ^^
Time/Date it happened : 5th January 2012 late night

Your name : DHS_Gp_Kalitorian
Name of targeted player/Admin : Mackan
Your complaint :  Our faction had a fight outside the commoner town and Mackan helped our enemies (he was a commoner)
Evidance/Proof of player : about 6 attestors (die Bachratte and 5 DHS-members) [sadly i took no screens of this^^]
Time/Date it happened : 4th January

Your name : DHS_Or_Iro
Name of targeted player/Admin : Sir_Raskall something like that
Your complaint : He banned Iro and Siege Breaker cause they declared war on a faction and didnt give a reason.
Evidance/Proof of player : As Iro joined the server today he saw that all castle had been captured by a single faction. He and some other DHS captured Jerusalem back. Then Raskall cam in and said that the war is illegal. As Iro wanted to write something Mackkan (leader of the enemy faction) came in and tried to kill iro. After this the Admin attacked Iro with an invisible Sword and Iro blocked him (noob admin). Finally he managed to kill Iro. As Iro respawned he was immediately attacked by Mackan so Iro killed him. After this Raskall banned Siege Breaker and Iro.
Time/Date it happened : 6th January 2012

General Statement of DHS:
1.Sometimes we are playing really aggressive and never forget insults. This is the reason for most of our wars.
2. We always Roleplay.
We are an evil exiled Knight Order. So we take what we want and of whoever we want. We never forgive insults.
3.An attack on one of our members is an attack on the whole DHS-Order and will be punished.
4.Taking our Property will be punished with death.
5.People interfering with our wars will be killed on the spot.
e.g. A commoner or soldier from another faction going near us while we lay siege to a castle
6.Things can be sorted with talking to us.
e.g. if you got attacked and killed by us and i tell you "come to Jerusalem and we can talk about it and you will get compensation money" you should accept this and not continue to attack us.
signed Großpunitor Kalitorian
500px-Arch-Marshal_Arms.svg.png

kalitorian said:
Evidance/Proof of player : The player was called new_player. He came to our castle and wanted to buy weapons, but since we are not selling weapons to commoners we told him to go away. As he didnt left i told him to leave or he would die. He rode out of the gate turned and shoot our engineer with a crossbow. About 10mins later he came back and wanted to buy weapons again. I told him that he would die if he would ever set foot on our island (Jerusalem) again. He rode away and hid in the buildings of the island. As Tarnos rode out New_Player attacked him and Tarnos killed him.
After this New_Player and a friend of him started making complaints about us so Olaf temp banned Tarnos.

Your name : DHS_Gp_Kalitorian
Name of targeted player/Admin : Mackan
Your complaint :  Our faction had a fight outside the commoner town and Mackan helped our enemies (he was a commoner)
Evidance/Proof of player : about 6 attestors (die Bachratte and 5 DHS-members) [sadly i took no screens of this^^]
Time/Date it happened : 4th January

Your name : DHS_Or_Iro
Name of targeted player/Admin : Sir_Raskall something like that
Your complaint : He banned Iro and Siege Breaker cause they declared war on a faction and didnt give a reason.
Evidance/Proof of player : As Iro joined the server today he saw that all castle had been captured by a single faction. He and some other DHS captured Jerusalem back. Then Raskall cam in and said that the war is illegal. As Iro wanted to write something Mackkan (leader of the enemy faction) came in and tried to kill iro. After this the Admin attacked Iro with an invisible Sword and Iro blocked him (noob admin). Finally he managed to kill Iro. As Iro respawned he was immediately attacked by Mackan so Iro killed him. After this Raskall banned Siege Breaker and Iro.
Time/Date it happened : 6th January 2012

General Statement of DHS:
1.Sometimes we are playing really aggressive and never forget insults. This is the reason for most of our wars.
2. We always Roleplay.
We are an evil exiled Knight Order. So we take what we want and of whoever we want. We never forgive insults.
3.An attack on one of our members is an attack on the whole DHS-Order and will be punished.
4.Taking our Property will be punished with death.
5.People interfering with our wars will be killed on the spot.
e.g. A commoner or soldier from another faction going near us while we lay siege to a castle
6.Things can be sorted with talking to us.
e.g. if you got attacked and killed by us and i tell you "come to Jerusalem and we can talk about it and you will get compensation money" you should accept this and not continue to attack us.
signed Großpunitor Kalitorian
500px-Arch-Marshal_Arms.svg.png

iI banned Iro for hitting me and attacking a player when i said stop it and leave SiegeBreaker got banned for insulting me and also not listening to me when i told him 2 leave
and btw there will be one ban for the rage quit you guys did last night only 1 crosed the line and went to far Iro was temp banned SiegeBreaker will unbanned today or tomorrow.

And we are watching you guys not only me every admin is ppl complain everyday about your men:
- not speaking english in global chat
- randomming
- trolling

arendeke said:
iI banned Iro for hitting me and attacking a player when i said stop it and leave SiegeBreaker got banned for insulting me and also not listening to me when i told him 2 leave
and btw there will be one ban for the rage quit you guys did last night only 1 crosed the line and went to far Iro was temp banned SiegeBreaker will unbanned today or tomorrow.

And we are watching you guys not only me every admin is ppl complain everyday about your men:
- not speaking english in global chat
- randomming
- trolling
ban for rage quit o_O your getting ridiculous
randoming: I wrote "commoners entering our land without our permission will be killed on the spot. (reason: half of them are thiefs) I write this every 5mins and still commoners are running in our land.... :roll:
not speaking english in global: this is ridiculous ...just cause we are germans you want to blame us for everything? there is a ****load o russians writing russian...and i you woud have a closer look all the german doesnt come from us....we have a rule that nobody except the leaders write in public chat.
trolling: well...theres nothing i can say except that im fond of sarcasm and irony...

and iros ban... as you wrote ingame that there will be no unban for iro and siege everybody in ts started shouting and insulting you...i wanted to talk with you about this but when you told me to **** off everybody of us lost his temper and started insulting you.

After this i made the decision that we will never play on your server again.
Reasons:
1.Half of your admins (all except olaf, lord metzger and Richard) are dickheads... (Bludrecon helping his faction as an admin raskell banning for stupid reasons)
2.I dont like being insulted from an admin
3.your admins
4.your admins
5.your admins
6.your admins
7.your admins

yes we are playing aggressive and it isnt healthy to get in our ways

Oh i just had to chip in here.

kalitorian said:

So much lies in here. What actually happened was i went to your castle to buy stuff. you told me to leave and i did. as i was leaving the gate i insulted you. you then started shooting at me, so i hid and responded the fire and killed one of you before i got killed. you were the one who attacked first.

second time i came back and tried to enter. you told me to leave, and i did. when i was on my way you decided, for some reason, to shoot my horse. i turned around and once again shot at you. i killed one of you, before the rest of you zerged me.

after this i went back to get my things. admin said that he would follow me to see if you would random me. first, 3 of you rode up to me and raised your weapons you then bumped me a few times and rode off. after that, tarnos came riding in full sprint and cut me down without a word and got temp banned. i didnt even have a wepon in the first place, but he killed me without a word.

lastly: you guys suck at fighting, badly. the only times you could beat me was by sneaking up behind me and shooting me in the head, or by rushing me 6v1. you didnt stand a chance 1v1, lol.

Read chat.
"Everybody entering our island without our permission will be killed on the spot"
Get this?
if not:
YOU WILL DIE COMING NEAR OUR CASTLE ....SO STAY THE **** AWAY FROM US
1.i put an arrow near your leg to tell you to **** off...you hid near our castle and shot our engi..i followed you and gave you a nice headshot
2. as you came agian i was getting seriously angry...you rode slowly away ...to quicken your departure i shot an arrow in your horses ass...you got off your horse ansd shot again one of us-> we killed you
3. i wrote in public chat "Everybody entering our island without our permission will be killed on the spot" (for the fourth time in 10mins!)
you came back we bumped you and told you to move your ass out...you stayed -> we killed you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom