Eu_A_PW high ping?

Users who are viewing this thread

CAVETROLL

Knight
Well, just wondering why the ping is nowadays so high? Month ago it was like 60 ping all time now its 100+

the server is hostedf in different places it means if you are far away from where the serve rhosted E.g if the server is hosted in france and becaus ei live in england my ping wont be as high, as the people who live in america.

BLUDR3C0N said:
the server is hostedf in different places it means if you are far away from where the serve rhosted E.g if the server is hosted in france and becaus ei live in england my ping wont be as high, as the people who live in america.
Well, meny people has like 100+

Totu said:
Join EU_NL_RP then, always low ping, great players/map etc

Not at all. The playerbase on EU_NL is the exact same as on every other server. They random, whine, rage, insult eachother and behave like general douchebags, just like the players on every other server that have ever hosted PW.

I Agree, every server is the same after while. First it is all cool. Then it gets populated, then problem starts. Players get banned. Moving to other server and all story start over again.

NOVICIUS said:
I Agree, every server is the same after while. First it is all cool. Then it gets populated, then problem starts. Players get banned. Moving to other server and all story start over again.
i agree with NOVICIUS because it's sorta true when you get a player banned obvisly they wanna annoy some more people so they go off and troll on other server's..

Back
Top Bottom