EU Union - Server Thread and Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gishank

Master Knight

About us
The european based community Union was established in December 2012. Our goal is to try and create a server with the conditions for a rather unique and enjoyable roleplay experience. We are aiming at a gameplay experience which is not only based on "deathmatch" wars and legions of random heavy geared commoners.

We are presently running an exclusive map called "Old Mountain" developed in-house by Beorn (Afroman) and Vodka (Gesha). We would love to hear your feedback/suggestions on the map, if you have any or find a bug please head over to our website and post in the relevant section.​

Our TS: 188.40.46.30 (pw-union.eu)
Our Website: http://www.pw-union.eu

Our Rules
As we are always out to refine our ruleset to create a more enjoyable and robust experience, in order not to cause any confusion we will not be posting the rules in this thread. Instead, you can find an always up-to-date ruleset on our website here

Our staff team
Below is a list of our current staff members and their position, we will do our best to make sure that this list is up-to-date, as always you can find a current list on our website here

[[Server Owner (SO_) ]]
Jammy​

[[Tech Guy]]
Gishank​

[[Director Admin (DA_) ]]
Bern (Lady_BumFirewyne)​
Gesha (Vodka)​

[[Head Admin (HA_) ]]
Strick​
Ryzen​
Jarlbalruuf​

[[Veteran Admin (VA_) ]]
Ulmer​
Aecuss​

[[Admin (A_) ]]
Rulan​
Keishu / Tsjui​
Lady_M_Firewyne (Godfather)​
Arthur​
Shady_Pilgrim​
Whiticus​
Huitsi​
Robin / Cedric​

[[Trial Admin (TA_) ]
Wolvenspirit​
Sister_0nward​
DreamzZ​
Sylux​
Mario​
Lady_Semiramis​

[[Event Coordinators]]
Guard​

Map Overview
2013050100001.jpg

Reserved for future use.

This thread was created so we have direct control over modifying it and can keep it up to date without having to bug Erk :smile:

Many others have managed perfectly fine Splintert, I even deleted my downloaded scene from the server and retried, it worked fine. So I'm quite confused as to why you're having that issue. Do you have any 'work in progress' maps via the scene editor sharing Scene 4's id? Some people have reported other issues such as crashing (Afroman specifically lol) from it, might be related. But I don't know.

Gishank said:
Many others have managed perfectly fine Splintert, I even deleted my downloaded scene from the server and retried, it worked fine. So I'm quite confused as to why you're having that issue. Do you have any 'work in progress' maps via the scene editor sharing Scene 4's id? Some people have reported other issues such as crashing (Afroman specifically lol) from it, might be related. But I don't know.

Nah it was just a two-time problem. Not sure what it was. All is good now.

Main post has been updated with an overview of our map, with a key denoting what each area is. Of course there are many secrets on the map which are naturally not included in the image. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom