[EU] [Recruiting] The Bulgarian First Army

Users who are viewing this thread

The Bulgarian First Army

Brief History
Following the military reforms of 1907 the territory of the Bulgarian Kingdom was divided into three Army Inspectorates. Each of them was further divided into three division districts and in war time formed a field army.

The First Army was formed by the First Army Inspectorate, which had its headquarters in Sofia and controlled the First, Sixth and Seventh divisions. However, because of different circumstances the 7th and 6th divisions were detached from the First Army and replaced by the 3rd and newly formed 10th division, which were otherwise part of the Second Army Inspectorate. Thus after the declaration of general mobilization in September 1912 the army consisted of three infantry division and a cavalry regiment. However, only the 3rd division had its full wartime strength of three infantry brigades while the 10th division was formed by one brigade from the 1st division and another one from the 6th division. Hence it was called the "Mixed" division.

Ranking Structure
Commissioned Officers:
General
General-Leitenant:
Polkovnik
Podpolkovnik
Mayor
Kapitan
Leitenant

Non-Commissioned Officers:
Offizerski Kandidat
Starshina
Starshi Serjant
Serjant
Efreitor
Rednik

Enlistment
For enlistment either add me on Steam (Name is: [BFA] General Victor), add me on Discord (Viko#2811) or PM me here on the forums. See you on the battlefield :smile:

Corps/Units
4th Artillery Regiment
4th_Artillery_Regiment_in_WWI_%28Bulgaria%29.jpg

1st Bulgarian Cavalry Regiment
lossy-page1-800px-thumbnail.tiff.jpg

1st Sofia Infantry Regiment
1280px-BASA-237K-1-355-36-Serbo-Bulgarian_War%2C_World_War_I%2C_1915.jpg

Back
Top Bottom