Native Completed ESSC 2x2 - Finalized! Congratulations to One Goal Power.

Who wins

• 100000 dothraki horselords with flaming arakhs on an open field

Votes: 55 59.1%
  • some sombie bois

Votes: 38 40.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe 10 - Les Cordon blues 4
1fd8ede57f7691f042ebfaa2bff0a0a9.jpg

gg :smile:)

My team will be able to compete most likely tomorrow or this weekend. Tournament started when I have a big exam coming and a mini vacation.

Eladon said:
KaneMaB said:
Yes? He is banned from WNL7? Ur point?

Where's his ESSC 2x2 ban?

There is no universal ban for any players since no admins are the same. You can host your own tournament (not sure i've seen that before) and ban them yourself if you want.

They're banned on a lot of Battle Tournaments (BCM, WNL, WSC, etc) but these smaller ones like anyone else hosting a tournament make their own decisions. So take it up with them.

Kane and Calamity already said everything I had in mind so you can take their words as my own. I respect the decision to ban any players you desire so from your own tournament, as I myself allow to participate any banned players I feel like in my own tournament.

DarkLight said:
Kane and Calamity already said everything I had in mind so you can take their words as my own. I respect the decision to ban any players you desire so from your own tournament, as I myself allow to participate any banned players I feel like in my own tournament.

That's alright you have the right to do so. Please remove me from the tournament, I won't play with confirmed cheaters.

Eladon said:
DarkLight said:

That's alright you have the right to do so. Please remove me from the tournament, I won't play with confirmed cheaters.

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom