Error in the feron quest line, please help

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord P

Recruit
First of all : thank you for this great mod! it is really fun to play!

SPOILER BELOW  :shock: SPOILER BELOW  :shock: SPOILER BELOW

Ok, here comes my problem/bug:

I played for the Ferons and now Warchief Krug wants me to defeat the Prince and the Longbeard Clanleader...I found them, but when I beat one, the game crashed directly after the battle (exactly when I have to press the tab key after winning the battle).

A new window is then open which looks something like that:

RGL ERROR.
get_object failed for: 99

Any help here would be really appreciated...

thx, Lord P  :cool:

It's a well known bug, and unfortunatley there is only only one solution- finish the quest.  It's horrible and frustrating, and takes forever, but damn it feels good once you clear that hurdle.  Whatever you do, don't use auto-calc when fighting the guys.  I might be getting my quests mixed up, but I think you have to be on the field when you defeat them.

I forget how many times I had to restart the game, but eventually I defeated that evil bug from hell and it was worth it.  Just pretend its a formidable wizard calling upon the bug god to thwart your quest.

Hey guys.  Popped in to answer a couple PMs...

There are some bugs I never was able to fix/find.  Unfortunately, bug squashing was the least enjoyable activity of the mod design.  The error codes do not provide a lot of actionable information on their own.

Back
Top Bottom