Resolved Epic Game version CTDs

Users who are viewing this thread

Lornloth00

Knight at Arms
In the Epic version, e1.4.2 there have been many crashes. The first crash was just starting the game and the game will just crash as soon as the launcher launches. After verifying files and uninstalling and reinstalling the game made it to main menu so I went to custom battle. In custom battle I just clicked start using the default characters and the game would crash every time. These crashes happened many times. This is a modless install of the game.

Not I have both Steam and Epic versions. Steam version is in beta and Epic is in stable.

Another thing, the bug report is bugged. It gives an error saying I don't have enough disk space which is incorrect.

Hi, can you please give me more info using the template below?

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:
Installed community-made modifications:
Computer Specs:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
40960MB RAM
Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics
SSD external 500gb

One of the crashes occurred when hitting start in custom battle with default settings. I was not using mods. This was in the stable branch e1.4.2.

Last edited:
If the problem still occurs as you have stated, please send a report through the crash uploader and post the crash report ID here.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom