Native OSP 2D Art Environment Boost

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum thread for the OSP author Lyriath01, indexing a MBRepository file (the author can have the thread reattributed to him on request should he become active again).

Environment Boost for Mount & Blade.

This is a set of (re)textures I made for myself, but I liked the results so much that
I've decided to share it with the community. It's a complete change to the look of flora and buildings in both color and contrast. You won't recognize the environment after instaling this one, trust me.

Installation:
Just put the textures inside any module "textures" folder. To unistal, just delete them.

This is a resource pack, so you can add it to your mods. Just give credit.

Remarks (by Earendil): This is a retexture pack for Vanilla M&B. Some retextures can surely be used at Warband too since many scene props stayed the same but I haven't checked if that is the case for all of them!
I have also made no screenshots here since I was honestly too lazy to find every single mesh which references one of these textures. If someone feels for it he can make screenshots of them (perhaps with before/after comparision) and I will gladly link the screenshots here :smile:

Back
Top Bottom