enlist in army question

Users who are viewing this thread

katie916

Recruit
so i enlisted in the army
got the basic run of it

couple of questions
are there any random events in place of it out side of combat
what happens if you revolt and is there any stats that would be usefull to gain more soldiers on your side

after you max out your rank can any thing else happen or is it pretty much a dead end job

katie916 said:
so i enlisted in the army
got the basic run of it

couple of questions
are there any random events in place of it out side of combat
what happens if you revolt and is there any stats that would be usefull to gain more soldiers on your side

after you max out your rank can any thing else happen or is it pretty much a dead end job

As far as I know, there are no random events other than combat.
Never revolted against my lord but I deserted the army once and I lost a lot of reputation and the relation to almost every nation turned into a negative one. Became an outlaw for a while... was fun though cause I could keep my Heartweru Engle armour.
Think it is a dead end job though but always a good one at the beginning of a career or to start again after loosing everything in battles with your own warband. I know what I am talking of...  :shock:

If you leave the army the honorable way (you tell the lord that you wish to resign), you lose your armor but the lord's faction likes you.  You can also build relations with the lord that you serve (speak with the lord after fighting, sometimes you'll get the "we fought together" relation boosting event).

Back
Top Bottom