Resolved "Enemy are fleeing" not actually fleeing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: I recently was fighting a big army vs army battle, around 700 vs 600. We were at a standstill, with their forces only having around 70 troops left and I was scouting around to find a good attack angle to finish them off, when their leader charged my line by himself. Soon after he was down, I got the "enemy is fleeing" notification. Thinking to finish off as many as possible, I sent my army charging. I was surprised to see some of my troops were dying, and I went to investigate. None of the enemies were actually fleeing. They were still in a tight ring firing at my troops. I managed to finish them off, but it was very messy since all my troops just charged straight at them. I've never seen this happen before, as the notification only seems to happen when every single enemy troop turns tail and runs. Later, they did break and run, and I never got a "battle won" notification despite all my troops stopping their chase, which usually only happens when all the enemies are dead or gone. I am very confused by this bug.
Version: e1.2.0.226919
Installed community-made modifications: N/A
Computer Specs
:
Version 1909
Build 18363.778
GPU: Radeon R9 280x
CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) x4 860K Quad Core 3.70 GHz
RAM: 32 GB
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): The game is installed on a HDD in my steam library, but my OS runs on a SSD.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom