Encumberance Option

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi Guys, just a quick question regarding encumberance, I like to play this game on high difficult settings (100% Plus) with combat Hampering enabled (I LOVE this feature, makes even the slightes pwankg's count) and you hav to be extra careful in combat, (unless you boost your Fighting traits)

I was just wondering if the Encumberance setting also affected AI troops rather than just the player, if not it seems more an inconvenience that pushes the game towards the "Annoying" rather than "Challenging" on the scale of gameplay. Can anyone validify this for me if the AI is affected?

Well, I know for a fact that named NPCs are affected. - That's what the "restrict to [grade of armour]" option in the auto-equip menu does, and a lot of companions (Rolf with Endurance for example) unlock abilities that specifically have to do with encumbrance.

If I recall correctly, there are also some troop units that come with encumbrance abilities, but I'm not 100% on that. Regardless, since those characters are pre-made, even if the encumbrance doesn't apply to them, they have been/are being balanced accordingly, so for them, having or not having the feature shouldn't be much of an issue.

Back
Top Bottom