ENBseries

What are your thoughts on ENBseries?

• It's disgusting.

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • I like it, but it should be tweaked.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • It should be replaced by another shaders addon.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Keep it, I like it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

As you know there's the enhanced Shaders Addon (ENBseries) which adds a soft color overlay.
I want to start a discussion about the use of this addon. Have you ever tried it? What is your opinion?

The mod's textures are optimized for this addon. Without having it installed, the textures will be too sharp. But a downside of the addon is that it adds an overlay which blurs details.

Here are some pics to compare: ENBseries off - ENBseries on.

So, share your thoughts on this subject. Should I remove ENbseries, should I tweak it for better results, replace it by a more refined shaders addon such as SweetFS or just keep it like how it is now?

I personally like them. I use them (tweaked a bit for my personal taste) on all versions of the game I play. I'd say Reshade/SweetFX would be a better choice as they are much less intensive on the system and offer more customization, but currently Windows 10 will crash to desktop whwn certain games run Reshade. Not sure if or when it will be fixed either.

ezgif-1-d7588ca08c.gif

IMHO I think those textures have a lot of that kind of ''fog'' and are too bright. Maybe a bit darker, well not dark as itself, but not that bright that keeping your eyes focused on the game went 5 minutes are past your eyes start to kinda hurt (not literaly) but you know.

Summary: too much bright.

Panzerino said:
ezgif-1-d7588ca08c.gif

IMHO I think those textures have a lot of that kind of ''fog'' and are too bright. Maybe a bit darker, well not dark as itself, but not that bright that keeping your eyes focused on the game went 5 minutes are past your eyes start to kinda hurt (not literaly) but you know.

Summary: too much bright.

The same thing for me, too bright!

Edit:

That there is no misunderstanding your mod is fantastic. Just I desableb enbserie.
I like it.
Thanks you very much.

Don't get me wrong, your mod is one of my 3 favourited mods (each in the first position). I just didnt install that option because I played with the ENB (or the same thing with different name) for last version and in the end I didn't like it. But hey, there will be plenty of people that will like that kind of look unique that ENB gives your mod. Even if I don't like it, it's perfect the way it is, you can choose between having ENB or not, so both sides are happy with their gameplay and it's easy for installation either way.

Back
Top Bottom