Enable Death working on 1.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Was playing my campaing when in the first battle of my youngest brother, he died, for real.
without using mods.
screensotbannerlord.jpg

This is actually amazing yes. Now we will miss when our wife had 826510 kids some patches ago.

Aging & Death isone of the features I have been looking forward since the release, really glad to see it is finally working.

Now I am looking forward to seeing rebelions :smile:.

Yeah. After some time one of my companions died too. Finally some snse of danger in battles.
I will need to figure out how to protect them now :grin:

Anyone else noticing there are a lot of lords dying? Not just that some are dying, but enough to make it possible to depopulate some clans in fifteen years?

Anyone else noticing there are a lot of lords dying? Not just that some are dying, but enough to make it possible to depopulate some clans in fifteen years?
I am afraid this can cause a major chaos in game balance. Still, I think this is a good move. Death of high ranked clan lords could cause rebellions or discourage the kingdom of going into wars or million battles (more peace time). Let's hope TW will be able to balance this...

I am afraid this can cause a major chaos in game balance. Still, I think this is a good move. Death of high ranked clan lords could cause rebellions or discourage the kingdom of going into wars or million battles (more peace time). Let's hope TW will be able to balance this...
Hopefully this makes the AI more cautious about reckless, unwinnable wars and extended campaigns.

I doubt the AI considers this at all. Raganvad met his demise fighting over Ov Castle for the umpteenth time. One of his sons (or other male relations) died right after. The new heir declared another war.

I doubt the AI considers this at all. Raganvad met his demise fighting over Ov Castle for the umpteenth time. One of his sons (or other male relations) died right after. The new heir declared another war.
O_O yikes

I guess in a certain way one could explain that as a blood feud or a family line blinded by stubbornness and rage :smile:

Realistic in another unexpected way lol

This is lot more realistic now. I lost aleeady 2 companions in battles.
Unfortunately it seems there is a bug in the game which makes the used clan roles unavailable. My companions were surgeon and scout. I cannot select these roles for the new companions.
Can you please fix this?
Edit: Oh I can see this was reported already.

Last edited:
So, can the player die permanently as well now? This would be the cherry on top and enough to get my ass off of 1.4.0 finally.
Good question. My char was down already too many times (at 1%) and did not died yet. I lost already 3 companions but with main character I starting to have a suspicion it does not work.
Either the probability is too low or maybe I need to have a heir first. Or it does not work at all.

For the really hardcore the game should erase out of your steam library if killed. That way you'd really practice your swordcraft for hours on end before entering in a life or death combat sitcheeation. Beating the game would be revelation.

So, can the player die permanently as well now? This would be the cherry on top and enough to get my ass off of 1.4.0 finally.
Good question. My char was down already too many times (at 1%) and did not died yet. I lost already 3 companions but with main character I starting to have a suspicion it does not work.
Either the probability is too low or maybe I need to have a heir first. Or it does not work at all.

The player currently cannot die.

So, in this game state, it can be possible that when I wait long enough that I have only to execute one noble to rule the map? Since all nobles can actually die in battle or age?

A trade run is than the best, while waiting :smile:

That's a shame. I guess I'll remain on 1.4.0 until that's implemented. As it is, I've managed to survive for 7 in-game years so far with death set at 30% chance. (Statistically, for noblemen of the period, 30% of the male nobility died in battles) source: https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour...r?source=post_page---------------------------

Let me clarify that the player character can't die in battle. Run around getting caught by someone who really hates you, there is a small -- but very real -- chance they'll Axe You a Question.

Back
Top Bottom