Emperor of Calradia

Users who are viewing this thread

calandale

Grandmaster Knight
So, once the final release came out,
I decided that I had to TRY.

I'm not there yet, but I'm curious what will happen (i.e. if the game will crash
when there're no factions for lords to join). :grin:

Started out with my 44th level character and 250k of gold, thinking it wouldn't
be too tough. It ain't as easy as I thought. Went bankrupt on my first excursion
into being liegeless, but learned the trick - keep bouncing from faction to faction.
Once you piss them off enough that they WON'T let you in, you can leverage the
pretenders.

Right now, I've got all the real estate, and I don't think there're armies out there which
can siege anything left. Just have to hunt them down. And collect taxes. :razz:

I did manage to make up my losses though, and am over 300k. Took about 1500 game
days to get this far.

I searched, and only found one person (long ago - when there were less towns) who managed
something similar. Anyone else do this?

Taking the whole map by yourself, without being with a faction?

I haven't done it in Native, but I did in RoY (then got killed by the Rus invaders a few days later... urgh) and I did in the old Star Wars mercenaries mod.

Thats what I am doing right now, but I strated a new character and rejected all vassal offers and eastablished my own kingdom. Now at the 178 game day, I own those ;
mb76.jpg

I never take any castles because the siege battles are beyond retardedness.
I capture the lords in landbattles and let other people take the remaining castles/towns.

calandale said:
Elenmmare said:
I think... like... everyone.

Seemed the obvious, but I'm not seeing many others who have.

Just finished off every faction.
Armagan anticipated that we would.
Nice touch.
Thing is, he also thought we would retire and ignore that savegame afterward, because the "You win" message pops up every single day.

I did that in .960 and no trumpets, no glory, no naked girls dancing. The game just crashed on me.
Not much of a reward uh.

I mean, if the reward is a process crash I could just actually work in Win OS...  :razz:

I just recently managed to capture all of calradia for myself, at (around) day 700. Finishing of the last kingdom (Nords, in my case) was pretty harsh, as they received *all* the lords of the other factions once they (the factions) crumbled to dust.
Tell you...it ain't easy to defend sargoth against over 5,000 attackers...

Back
Top Bottom