Emotions In Motion v.IV

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, yes.
But I meant news in general.

I am becoming more frustrated and violent, and not just politically, it worries me.

edit:I mean, I even participated a discussion group the other day that meandered into supporting theoretical sectarian attacks against the Scottish catholic clergy (and then a wider scope) .

I may be somewhat in favour of some Cromwellian reforms to the CoE at home and genrally disgusted by the Catholic Church'scurrent political stances and it's  unrepentant stances towards it's history (near and far).

But I don't believe in violent protest (directed at living organisms anyway), dammit.
I disgust myself. =[
I need a job or something to occupy my time.

Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
Verbeek said:
Kobrag said:
I am becoming more frustrated and violent, and not just politically, it worries me.
You're becoming even more of a ****?
I wish I can become more of a ****. Expressing yourself is so much easier when you don't need to think of others.

I suppose as an Asian you wish you had more of a **** as well?

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
Verbeek said:
Kobrag said:
You're becoming even more of a ****?
I wish I can become more of a ****. Expressing yourself is so much easier when you don't need to think of others.

I suppose as an Asian you wish you had more of a **** as well?
Yes!

It's true though. I reckon if I have a monster of a 20 incher, I'll be out humping every girl in sight. I can be cute and cuddly you know. And I can cook. And I can teach you math and ****. So couple that up with my 20 incher and you have a perfect Asian.

Back
Top Bottom