Elephant Handcannon vs Normal Handcannon

Users who are viewing this thread

Swadius 2.0

Grandmaster Knight
What is the difference between these two, specifically is there something about the Elephant handcannon that justifies its price other than a slight increase in all stats?

Did you noticed that you can fire the elephant handcannon while mounted, and not the normal one?
That's a pretty big advantage...

What?

1st: You can fire both mounted, that's true. BUT
2nd: I cannot reload the normal one while mounted, but I CAN reload the elephant one while mounted. And do straight around 180-200 damage...

That's what I meant. If your mod do not respond like this maybe it has a problem. Check it in the bug report post, but you may need to reinstall it...

capture_001_19062015_025625.jpg

Fresh 1.16

capture_001_10072015_021250.jpg
capture_002_10072015_021648.jpg

MiguKendo said:
That's what I meant. If your mod do not respond like this maybe it has a problem. Check it in the bug report post, but you may need to reinstall it...

Corrupted downloads often just stop working rather than altering a very specific item modifier. The number that controls the type of flags the item has is generated through a mathematical formula when the module files are compiled, and the chance of a random download error shifting the number to the exact position where it would still make sense to the client is immensely low. I do not think this is a download error.

Damn!
OK, I really see your point. But I assure you I can reload elephant handcannon while mounted on my gameplay. I have 1.15, maybe that's the reason? I really do not know anymore.  :?:

Back
Top Bottom