SP Antiquity Egypt -Total War- _-Searching for coders and other modders-_

Users who are viewing this thread

DarthSpasti

Regular
Hi there,

were a little team working on a big project: the egypt -total war- multiplayer-mod. its orientating on the factions of the well known strategy game rome -total war-

if everything goes the right way youll have much more ways to be victorious in battle: throw nearly every weapon, except long lances or bows of course, or grab some stones out of the broken wall and throw them or use them as ammo for a slingshot...  hunt the enemies down with a egyptian war-chariot or smash him with an hyper-aggressive elephant and take control over roman ballistas or onager.

also we want to expand the siege-mode burn the enemies siege-tower or fire an massive salve of fire arrows right into a with oil-bottles prepared battlefield.

now we need a lot more of coding and programming-knowledge and we need at least one more guy who really understands how to do proper texturing. also modellers are wanted. maybe youre the guy who could help us a lot with developing this stuff. just sign up here... (steam-account would be useful but not necessary)

were looking forward to welcome you in our team... :smile:

Aww, you must have been very unlucky in your timing when you posted this thread. I have a suggestion in the privy council somewhere which has absolutely no replies. :razz: And you were very polite about it too, I see you edited in February, but you didn't double post. Good, normally, but it didn't help you get attention.

Your ideas sound interesting, by the way, have you achieved any of what you planned? :smile:

the team and me, are in the whole not very experienced in modding, however we already hat progresses. i learned some easy coding-stuff, but for things like the elephant (which is already modelled :wink:) my skills wont be enough.

so we nearly got stuck in an quite early phase. if theres another more experienced modder than me, i would also let him take over the administration.

the ideas: we also have the ideas to make burning pigs that may make the elephants run amok. i went through it and its possible... :grin:

we have about 20-30 models ready (non textured). ill wait one more week but then well do first (crappy  :oops:) textures on it and try to build a beta.

Ah, if you're talking about in-game then you can make a screenshot via ctrl + insert, which you can then IIRC find in Documents -> M&B Warband -> Screenshots -> Mod folder.

Atleast, if you're not on steam.

Imageshack or other uploaders like .. I forgot. And you just copy the right code, maybe in an [img] tag. [img] tags + direct link works and so does forum code (without the [img] [/img] codes. Just paste those into a post.  (You can easily get the img tags by clicking the little mona lisa above the smileys when posting. )

so here are the first models so far...

thats the elephant; archers should get into the little tower on its back :wink:

a seleucid sabre; probably will be used for cav or general/hero troop

a seleucid cav spear

and a roman cav sword

most of the modells are basing on real weapons but we still invent some creative things :mrgreen:

Hi,
I'm one of the guys working on this mod  :smile:.
I think we realy need help to let it work probebly, so if you have some ideas what to do or if
you want to modell some things with us! tell us!
I hope we can create this mod together  :wink: :grin: :grin:!!!

Your Revister

Back
Top Bottom