[ECS4] European Championship Series 4

Season 4 of the European tournament for Warband.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[ECS4] Masters Group (Time Travelers Masters Champion)

Users who are viewing this thread

Punishing a whole team and giving a default win to the other because one of their players used another name is clearly retarded. Especially that it was a draw and that everybody gave their best.

Rules are rules, whatever, it's still pretty pathetic. Some guys here are talking sh*t on the forums everyday and talking sh*t during matches,... yet you suspend someone ( and his whole team in this case ) cause he used another name. Great. -> " Yeaaah but you know it's to make an example blablabla,... " I know the drill.

Also Xerxes, with Brian the results of our match would've been different, no one can deny the fact that suspending Brian because he changed his name didn't have an impact on the match, it clearly had one, he is not some average player, he can make a difference and he always does. Although, it was a great match and I loved every second of it and your team played incredibly well. No one can deny that either.
Punishing a whole team and giving a default win to the other because one of their players used another name is clearly retarded. Especially that it was a draw and that everybody gave their best.

Rules are rules, whatever, it's still pretty pathetic. Some guys here are talking sh*t on the forums everyday and talking sh*t during matches,... yet you suspend someone ( and his whole team in this case ) cause he used another name. Great. -> " Yeaaah but you know it's to make an example blablabla,... " I know the drill.

Glad someone finally see's what i'm on about

why do people still care so much about this game xD just enjoy that people are still hosting tournies and play with your friends as long as possible

Thread unlocked (and cleaned)

The admins have made their decision on the Anacondax situation and the matter is now closed.

As the person who wrote most of them (in collaboration with the illustrious Scar) ...

I have something to say about the rules.

Please remember that the rules are not intended as a legal document. It is neither possible nor desirable for the rules to cover every possible permutation of events that may arise. The rules are a compromise between making the requirements clear and keeping the content readable by the average player. When admins are not being castigated for making the rules too long there are complaints that every possible detail is not covered.

In my opinion there is a difference between rules made for adminstrative convenience and rules made to ensure fair play. Any score adjustment is only appropriate when a fairplay rule is broken. The correct response for breaking an adminstrative rule is warnings/suspension/ban as the admins see fit.

Some (a very few) players apparently take the view that admins time is of no consequence and the player can waste as much of it as they choose. Admins run tournaments in their free time for the benefit of the community and anyone who cannot respect this should not sign up to a tournament.

won 12-6 against TS
ger1
gg
076FDBC28C88C3EAD682FEBE94CEA6EFE1B9E437

102CC7AA0262D3FDA05D60770E9ED301BA3BD637

4C543532159951BEF201BAB5BD31310E6EA9ACCB

3ED5DBD40358B2DBFFA3388FC73B4579294E80D0

BKP 9 - 7 WaC

I can't remember the server and I also can't remember why I shut off my PC while posting the screens, but I'll add the other 2 early in the morning. GG WP.

qyZOg2W.jpg
2FiBnIn.jpg

Congratulations to the top 4 teams who have made it to the KO stage. Please complete your Pick/Ban for maps and factions by Thursday. Pick order below. The higher finishing team is considered team 1.

Team 1 - Ban
Team 2 - Ban
Team 1 - Ban
Team 2 - Ban
Team 1 - Pick (Map 1)
Team 2 - Pick (map 1)

Semi final factions:

Map 1 Vaegirs vs Nords
Map 2 Rhodoks vs Sarranids

Back
Top Bottom