[ECS4] European Championship Series 4

Season 4 of the European tournament for Warband.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[ECS4] Masters Group (Time Travelers Masters Champion)

Users who are viewing this thread

GODSENT 12 - 3 TS
XQmDlkp.jpg
vInsUng.jpg
FqMzqii.jpg
LSmSC1Q.jpg
ggwp
server ger2

Last edited:
Congrats to TT as they manage to pick up a dominant win against BKP wrapping up their ECS4 journey in an almost uncontestable win streak. Thank you to the admin team and Deacon for hosting the tournament and making this happen once again. Hope to see everyone again in the next tournament(s?) to come! Feel free to check out the stream on my channel.

Also thanks to all those 32 people that showed up and watched the match live with me, obviously one last thanks to both the team captains, Kawaii and Ryotaink for allowing me to stream the finals match.

Last edited:
Congrats to TT as they manage to pick up a dominant win against BKP wrapping up their ECS4 journey in an almost uncontestable win streak. Thank you to the admin team and Deacon for hosting the tournament and making this happen once again. Hope to see everyone again in the next tournament(s?) to come! Feel free to check out the stream on my channel.

Also thanks to all those 32 people that showed up and watched the match live with me, obviously one last thanks to both the team captains, Kawaii and Ryotaink for allowing me to stream the finals match.
really nice stream was good to watch :smile: you have some talent to be a caster!!!

gg wp, shame some of u guys didn't back up the **** you guys talked in trainings.

2 great wins for western Europe

12-2 for those who dont know the score :grin:

Last edited:
GG guys, also thanks to the BKP lads for a fun time.

If the admins want the screens I should have all of them, the server was DE_1.

Match confirmed.

----------------- NAME VIOLATIONS ------------------

Peter - wrong tag and not the name on the roster
MATT_DOGBANNER_EDITION - wrong tag and not the name on the roster

Yes, screens would be nice thx :smile:

EpicPizza winning divB again! What a man! Shame I couldn’t teamkill him this year.

Congratz TT! Sad to see we could have had a better final if Drüber had been in div B, but what’s done is done.

Back
Top Bottom