[ECS3] Suggestions & Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^IvE said:
Dudes thank's for triple warning me. I hope u enjoyed it  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now to the point. Imo there istwo possibilites to prevent hacks - make any new module with  like cRPG launcher included or just make tourney for best clans because on top tier hacks are not giving huge advantage,

You're welcome. In hindsight, maybe I should've not given the third one. I can remove it's effects if it's bothering you :roll:

In my opinion it's on the top tier where the hacks are giving the advantage. Noobs with hacks are still noobs. Pros who use hacks are noobs too, we just don't know it or can't prove it.

How come you can even think Ruins with its hills where archers are 100% safe and terrible flag spawns are better than reworked Fbtr. Mby bad memories? :smile:)))

Trebron said:
How come you can even think Ruins with its hills where archers are 100% safe and terrible flag spawns are better than reworked Fbtr. Mby bad memories? :smile:)))

Ruins is at least not as bad as a map where trekking through the river is a norm, but yes ruins is also crap

Fbtr is very good map now, totally different than other open maps.
We played this map in last Polish Cup and I've good memories, here you have vid with this map.

Shemaforash said:
Trebron said:

Ruins is at least not as bad as a map where trekking through the river is a norm, but yes ruins is also crap
Less river usage in top level matches than archers sittin on the hill at ruins. You can't win with the river unless your opponent doesn't know how to play the map, on ruins you can win with the hill even against good teams.

BlackTide said:
we had few other options.

A good starting point would be not changing the stats at all - especially after all the drama about last minute rule changes this tournament has already generated.

It won't cause any drama if admins be decisive about the changes they are bringing. The only reason drama occured last time is Tardet wasn't decisive about changes he made, he was always saying "this might be changed" , "hmm this is good as well". If he kept clarifying all the changes he was thinking, none of those dramas would have been here.

People ask for open maps and more variety and poopoo them (yes its a thing) once they're announced. FBTR isnt the greatest map in the world, its generally pretty boring, with only the forests being viable positions. Archers pew pew at eachother for about a minute (less now) and we form a queue up to the flag. But Desolation valley is certainly not better, Ruins is debatable but the flag positions are more imbalanced, and with the undeniable importance of flags its a worse map.

FBTR isnt perfect, people asked for an open map, tadaa xD
(personally Id say drop open maps entirely)

As for the stats.
Looks ok based on Azans post, although "Vaegir Inf Shield Skill 2 -> 4" is abit too much, considering how strong Vaegir is as a faction. Vaegir cav can rival Swadia, and their archers are superior to Nord and Sarranid in pretty much every way.

drunkenbabies said:
yeah lets not change anything and make this suck like it always sucked because ehhh changes, they are always bad
Can you stop spreading salt already mate? I mean... if you were of any importance people would have already listened to you.

Kane***** said:
drunkenbabies said:
yeah lets not change anything and make this suck like it always sucked because ehhh changes, they are always bad
Can you stop spreading salt already mate? I mean... if you were of any importance people would have already listened to you.

Thats just out of order, please I know its me but keep it on topic ffs xd

I am curious how FbtR will play out with this short map timer, I used to like it when it was a lot about archery fire and attacking the flanks with cavalry. I doubt it will be anything like that with such short rounds though.

Also, when will we know the factions exactly?

I am currently finishing up the fixtures, and the factions will be included there. Due to the unusual circumstances, I'll share the week 1 factions here.

Rhodoks - Nords
Swadians - Vaegirs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom