5621140148_36b6ed98d2_o.png
IaSbh50.jpg
orP3vki.jpg
e0OvCFT.jpg
tyTQwvO.jpg
52mmPqZ.png

Pdlap41.jpg

Match confirmed.

Wonwokie should note rule § 18 (1) Players must play with the name they are signed up under in the team roster. If a player plays with a different name for the first time, he or she will be warned. For the second time he or she will be suspended for one match.
Harfn played as He_He
Since Wonwokie were knocked out there will be no consequence, but teams should ensure their players are aware of teh rules.

Fearless should explain why Fearless_Danates_squire 408658 was in the server when this is the ID of Drykkon on the DoF roster.

Thanks Dyktator for again reffing at the last minute, you are awesome.

Aeronwen said:
Fearless should explain why Fearless_Danates_squire 408658 was in the server when this is the ID of Drykkon on the DoF roster.

It was not my intention to be incognito. If the logs are checked, I recall identifying myself at some point by name. (On Verloren, I think.) It was never my intention to be viewed as a member of Fearless. I do not have their Teamspeak.

I wanted to watch the match knowing members on the Fearless roster (and curious on how they'd fare against the wookies after their victory over LGN) and because I was tagging along with Danate, decided to mimic his name as a subordinate.

At no point did I play for Fearless during the match.

I've looked at the rules and there doesn't seem to be anything about this. Although it provides confusion and should be avoided, it doesn't appear I have broken any rules. (Using incorrect tags as a spectator.) I would not repeat these actions. Next time I will make is clear in my name what my identity is, and will ask the referee if there have been any requests for no spectators.

§ 10 Multiteaming

It is strictly prohibited for a player to play for more than one team at any given point during the tournament. If a player is found to be on the roster for more than one team that player will be disqualified for the rest of the tournament, teams who have accepted a player already on the roster of another team will face sanctions at the admin’s discretion up to and including disqualification from the tournament.

I am not on the roster of Fearless. I did not play for them.

(1) Spectators are allowed by default. However, if one team requests to have no spectators their request must be granted and all spectators have to leave the server. Should a player refuse to leave the server, documented by footage for example, he will be suspended for one official match.

There was not a request for no spectators.

§ 18 Player Names and Tags

(1) Players must play with the name they are signed up under in the team roster. If a player plays with a different name for the first time, he or she will be warned. For the second time he or she will be suspended for one match.
(2) Players must wear the team tag during official matches. If a player plays with a different tag for without one for the first time, he or she will be warned. For the second time he or she will be suspended for one match.

I did not play for Fearless at any time.

sorry that dryykon played with our tag. during the match i really didnt care about if he wore our tag or not. also i was foxused on natch abd didnt even see he was on the server. next time he wont wear our tag. anyway he didnt play for us so i guess all should be fine :smile:

gg wonwokie rlly good game! also thanks to dyktator for being ref!

Aeronwen said:
Wonwokie should note rule § 18 (1) Players must play with the name they are signed up under in the team roster. If a player plays with a different name for the first time, he or she will be warned. For the second time he or she will be suspended for one match.
Harfn played as He_He
Since Wonwokie were knocked out there will be no consequence, but teams should ensure their players are aware of teh rules.

CommanderSPQR said:
Clan Name:  Defenders of Wonwokie
Name of player(s) submitted, and IDs:

HEHE/Hrafn: 1156530 

CommanderSPQR said:
Clan Name:  Defenders of Wonwokie
Name of player(s) submitted, and IDs:

HEHE/Hrafn: 1156530 
Thanks for that.

The two names didn't make it into the roster list though and this shows why having multiple names just makes things more difficult and time consuming for the officials.

Elite_Garde said:
sorry that dryykon played with our tag.

No, he didn't play, that would have been a bad infringement.  But there were plenty of Fearless in spec who could and should have pointed this out.

Do we really have to make a specific rule that players should not false name or tag even in spec? or that players who have nothing to do with the match should not join a match server?

Aeronwen said:
Do we really have to make a specific rule that players should not false name or tag even in spec? or that players who have nothing to do with the match should not join a match server?
No.

Elite_Garde said:
no but as i said sorry for this and it wont happen again^^

Sorry for the confusion :oops:

Aeronwen said:
or that players who have nothing to do with the match should not join a match server?

§ 13 Spectators

(1) Spectators are allowed by default. 

But... As previously mentioned, I won't repeat these actions in this way. I didn't break existing rules, so at this time there is no issue unless they are amended. If admins feel penalization is necessary, I ask that no clan as a whole is penalized because of this; just me as an individual.

Alene said:
Was any harm caused by this? If not, why would there be a need to have a rule against it?
It didn't cause any harm,but it creates even more work for ref and admins.
For ref because he needs to check one extra ID and for admins because they have to go trough server logs after the match to see if the player in question actually played in match.

Some teams don't want to get spectated for whatever reason, so external spectators have to ask for permission. Considering he joined with the Fearless and not the DoF tag just shows that he knew it's not alright. Even referees have to notify both teams before joining, why shouldn't he have to ask for permission?

Scar said:
external spectators have to ask for permission

That is not stated in the rules. For future clarity, I request that the rules represent admin's (and other authority figure's) expectations.

Scar said:
Considering he joined with the Fearless and not the DoF tag just shows that he knew it's not alright.

As previously mentioned, my intention was to copy another player's name (a player currently in the server) to identify as being with him. It's clear I wasn't trying to imitate anyone, let alone play for Fearless. Additionally, I identified myself in game.

Again, no rules were broken. The match is over. If admins want to amend the rules, they have the power to do so.

Back
Top Bottom