Kragen said:
Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
Kragen said:
Add Votofok - 383050
Kragen said:
Pls remove me from malta Roster (Don't remove me from Contacts) :party:
:?: :?:
:cool: :fruity: :party: :party: :party: :party:

You think i'm here to entertain you're stupid name changes? Stop trying to **** around making **** a pain in the ass for me when I volunteer to run a tournament. Do that again and you'll get a points deduction.

Confirmed rest.

Killfacer said:
Kragen said:
Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
Kragen said:
Add Votofok - 383050
Kragen said:
Pls remove me from malta Roster (Don't remove me from Contacts) :party:
:?: :?:
:cool: :fruity: :party: :party: :party: :party:

You think i'm here to entertain you're stupid name changes? Stop trying to **** around making **** a pain in the ass for me when I volunteer to run a tournament. Do that again and you'll get a points deduction.

Confirmed rest.
This wasn't a troll move or something like that. He didn't do it for a name change either. He really decided to not play for Malta in ECL firstly, but we were able to change his mind. Sry for the issue, pls just add him to the roster again. It won't happen again.
U can add him as "Gayhead" or something like that, I honestly don't give a ****

EDIT:
Change Arms (Armin) name to Sexy_Playboy
Change Bonebreakers name to Bonsai
if possible

Motthe said:
U can add him as "Gayhead" or something like that, I honestly don't give a ****
I really don't think that's appropriate. We may not have rules against offensive player names, but there are other rules that prevent from such names to be allowed.

If teams repeatedly show a poor attitude and display rudeness they will be punished by the tournament admins on case-by-case basis.
Deacon was quite clear, stop the bull**** or you'll get a points deduction. I suggest you think before posting something like that again.

Surkan said:
If teams repeatedly show a poor attitude and display rudeness they will be punished by the tournament admins on case-by-case basis.
Deacon was quite clear, stop the bull**** or you'll get a points deduction. I suggest you think before posting something like that again.
He just wanted to say that this was not meant to be trolling :smile: But I already explained it deacon per PM :party:
Obviously this won't happen again.

Please add my Taleworlds Profil.......... Didn't know it it THAT important ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom