Eating food in taverns

Users who are viewing this thread

Looter said:
The most I would like to see if at all is a slider to set your troops rations and checkboxes to allow/disallow certain food types if you want to trade some of them. In game, I would only think it as possible npc animations rather than something the player does.

This would actually be pretty cool. In a siege you could set the consumption all the way down to stretch supplies, but while just riding around your kingdom you could put it all the way up to boost morale. And you could force your troops to eat meat, etc. that spoils quickly before your back-up grain, bread, unspoiling goods.

Roccoflipside said:
Looter said:
The most I would like to see if at all is a slider to set your troops rations and checkboxes to allow/disallow certain food types if you want to trade some of them. In game, I would only think it as possible npc animations rather than something the player does.

This would actually be pretty cool. In a siege you could set the consumption all the way down to stretch supplies, but while just riding around your kingdom you could put it all the way up to boost morale. And you could force your troops to eat meat, etc. that spoils quickly before your back-up grain, bread, unspoiling goods.

That would be pretty good. I hate it when my troops don't eat enough beaf or pork and it gets rotten. Or maybe a automatic mechanism where food that gets spoiled should get consumed first always.

Looter said:

A good idea for sure.

I wouldn't mind if there would be a dating scene like lady we love and us sit and eat together.. I hope romance won't be just poetry simulator but a little bit more deeper.

I like slaughtering helpless villagers then laughing in the face of the wife of the Rhodok Lord I just captured and tortured in the name of King Harlaus. Ya know, just some relaxing stuff.

Varrak said:
You still can, i don't understand the relevance between the romance in the game and the romance in real life. Do you?

When I was a wee lass, I rped on SOTDRP Warcraft 3 Map. An we had many times where we would do romantic rps. I began to get attached to the characters as time progressed. Then over some time, I fell in love with Jaina Proudmoore. She never knew i existed at the time. So I created myself inside the rp universe and tried to woo her over rather than being a large Eredar Overlord that can get all the woman. Instead I was a poor, frail farm boy. When I tried to woo Jaina over, she was not having it as someone else had taken her heart. Some ***hole rping as Arthas Menethil! Who wants that psycho piece of filth! So I got off my computer and went into a deep depression. It was very hard trying to be myself only to lose the love of my life. And for years this story has haunted my heart. Romance in video games, changes men.

I see your point. Well, all human beings are different, you may be attached to the caracters, some may not. As much as we observe the relation between ladies and us in native warband, it seems like TW already tried to implement romance at some degree. Poems are highly romantic actions if we consider the time being held in warband's medieval era. One can say that eating a dinner with one lady in the game is less romantic than telling a poem to the lady.

If these kind of game mechanics would bug some, i bet they will enjoy the benefit of multiple mod capability of the game.

wait, what does danate jacking off to pixelated triangle tits in warcraft have to do with eating food with your companions?

Danate said:
If you want romance mate go outside some. I play warband to destroy nations and slaughter peasants you know manly stuff?
if you want to do manly stuff go work on your car, Split logs, join a bare knuckle boxing club etc. I play M&B to indulge all my medieval fantasies.

Back
Top Bottom