Easier way to level

Users who are viewing this thread

WolfofLight

Recruit
Is there? Because it takes forever to get from 1 to 20, then even with the acolyte sets its still harder to kill lycans/vampires also just a thought, maybe you could place Templar and a Templar set into the mod. Because it was the Templar job to fight against evil. Well one of their jobs.

I find it very easy to level myself in this mod. You can quickly replace Acolyte's set with Necromancer's, which makes you pretty much unstoppable if you know how to play, regardless of level. Then you just move up from there. You are most definitely not supposed to fight Werewolves/Vampires with Acolyte's gear. I personally skip everything in between and go straight to Shadowlord's, then Lich's gear. Go and hunt acolytes, who are accompanied by patchwork and undead, they are plentiful and not hard to kill, especially if you get some undead troops of your own.
There being a good guy option (Templar, Paladin) has been requested a lot, but IMO, the main point of this mod is that you embrace the darkness and use the vast power given to you to bring terror to Calradia, not be the holy savior.

Synelor said:
I find it very easy to level myself in this mod. You can quickly replace Acolyte's set with Necromancer's, which makes you pretty much unstoppable if you know how to play, regardless of level. Then you just move up from there. You are most definitely not supposed to fight Werewolves/Vampires with Acolyte's gear. I personally skip everything in between and go straight to Shadowlord's, then Lich's gear. Go and hunt acolytes, who are accompanied by patchwork and undead, they are plentiful and not hard to kill, especially if you get some undead troops of your own.
There being a good guy option (Templar, Paladin) has been requested a lot, but IMO, the main point of this mod is that you embrace the darkness and use the vast power given to you to bring terror to Calradia, not be the holy savior.

Only one I saw said to fight against it not to fight as the actual church army that fought against the Necronomicon followers originally.

Well, this isn't thought to be a semi-historical mod, either. I think it would take away a lot of the originality from the mod if "good" factions were added.
And you can always roleplay as a good guy if you wish. :smile:

Untitled. said:
Well, this isn't thought to be a semi-historical mod, either. I think it would take away a lot of the originality from the mod if "good" factions were added.
And you can always roleplay as a good guy if you wish. :smile:

Good point. I did find a easier way to lvl as well as take castles/towns, use a ton of Destroyers lol.

Back
Top Bottom