Early Access - but No Access?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Varadin said:
Blead said:
Varadin said:
lol , how badly i want to insult this dumba** but i won't  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You are not a very nice person, are you? This is the second time I see you and both times you are being unnecessarily rude.

Sorry , did i hurt your feelings ?
Are you one of those emotional girls ?

Big words for a man without a key
The only emotional girls you come across are ur waifus hehe.

R4MPZY said:
Because it will come out in Early Access in March ?

Exactly my point - but it is listed as Early Access now.  Normally, when a game is listed as EA on Steam, one can buy the Early Access to it; that is kind of what "Access" means.  Bannerlord is still in COMING SOON mode, not EA.

Varadin said:
Blead said:
Varadin said:
lol , how badly i want to insult this dumba** but i won't  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You are not a very nice person, are you? This is the second time I see you and both times you are being unnecessarily rude.

I'd say we settle this like man on the battlefield, but I understand that you don't have a key so that won't be possible.

@ontopic,

Taleworlds has made some earlier mistakes on steam with the state of the game. Perhaps they means closed early Access? Either that or they are very early with announcing a single player early access.

Tazilon said:
R4MPZY said:
Because it will come out in Early Access in March ?

Exactly my point - but it is listed as Early Access now.  Normally, when a game is listed as EA on Steam, one can buy the Early Access to it; that is kind of what "Access" means.  Bannerlord is still in COMING SOON mode, not EA.

If you actually search through Steam's upcoming releases, you'll find plenty of games listed as EA and also not available to purchase or play. It's better to label games as EA in advance IMO, else you have the potential of surprising and disappointing less-informed customers come release.

Blead said:
Varadin said:
Blead said:
Varadin said:

I'd say we settle this like man on the battlefield, but I understand that you don't have a key so that won't be possible.

@ontopic,

Taleworlds has made some earlier mistakes on steam with the state of the game. Perhaps they means closed early Access? Either that or they are very early with announcing a single player early access.

Varadin actually has a key, but he is one of those toxic players. i thought you knew xd

Blead said:
Varadin said:
Blead said:
Varadin said:

@ontopic,

Sure lets settle this on battlefield , choose a game and a server :smile:

Varadin said:
Blead said:
Varadin said:
Blead said:
Varadin said:

@ontopic,

Sure lets settle this on battlefield , choose a game and a server :smile:

Watch Blead pick the most obscure game ever created

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom