Resolved [e1.21] Main quest (support/ create imperial faction) expires and failed after 10 years

Users who are viewing this thread

superbios

Recruit
Summary: I have assembled all dragon banners and proceeded to the quests where I need to either create my own imperial faction or support an existing faction.
However, after doing my own stuff for a while, I was reminded that I failed both main quests because "You couldn't complete the quest in 10 years". Now both quests are archived as old quests and there are no main quests in the active quests. Hence I assume I will never be able to create my own faction.

I saw that this was claimed to be a fixed issue in Patch e1.0.11 ("Fixed the bug that caused main storyline quests in later stages to terminate after 10 years."). This is obviously not true, at least for create/ support imperial faction quests.

How to Reproduce: Get the quest and wait for ten years.
Version: e1.2.1.226961
Installed community-made modifications:
None

"While we're at it, I'd like to state/suggest that being restricted to create a kingdom to the first ten years isn't nice. Some people like to take it slow. "

Agreed!

The game encourages you to explore and take your time, it took me that long just to get a Caravan together and start making some decent coin before I could even think about starting my own Kingdom let alone travelling all over the map finding people without dying or running out of money.

To me, making your own Kingdom is more mid to late game not something you should be forced to do after only a few hours play (27 hours in my case 840 odd game days) A bit of a game breaker imo

Back
Top Bottom