Resolved [e1.2.0.225830] QUEST BUGS: Associates captured by bountyhunters, multiple issues

Users who are viewing this thread

-This quest is impossible to complete on its own. You can only bring 9 companions to face 30+ troops. Using the highest tier archers possible and placing them on the side of a cliff so the enemy would have a tough time reaching them while being rained down by archer fire, they still all died. For the Khuzait hideout map, enemies are so close together that this typically results in most of them being alerted once you start combat.

-Talking to the questgiver after receiving the quest results in the questgiver telling you an error message. "ERROR: COMMENT_STRING variable has not been set before."

-If you talk to the questgiver and select "about that task you gave me", you cannot proceed further in dialog and you cannot exit out of the scene.

-Every time you exit the questgivers city, you get messages that the questgiver marked the hideout on your map. This should only happen once.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom