Dying age

Users who are viewing this thread

currently my character is a great grand son of the main character and the main character’s older brother is still alive. He’s 122 years old. What is the maximum age for ‘dying for an old age’?

idk but the captain of my personal guard and right hand man whom i had just spent 300,000 denars on armor and weapons for decided to die of "old age" at 54.
Captain of your personal guards? How do you make your personal guards and the captain of them? Intersting.

Captain of your personal guards? How do you make your personal guards and the captain of them? Intersting.
a companion that he used a lot and survived all his battles and always place him in command of a troop assigned key on order of battle.

Well, as i see it, you ay have found a bug, you could put on a thread on technical issues and see what the dev answer. but i just belive you probably playing a version that's not compatible to the one live.

122? How long have you played that specific game???? I've actually only had a main character die once. He was executed by an enemy lord and the game crashed when he was executed (a year or two ago). Once it crashed I changed what I did on reload to make sure I wasn't captured by the executing lord again.

I do play with the death options on and I have family members and companions die in battle (and occasionally old age). I don't believe I've ever seen a companion, family member, or even other lord live into their 70s before though. However, I'll also say when the game gets to the point where I feel I can't make any more progress with it, or its exceedingly tedious, I start a new game with the newest version/upgrades, hoping for improvement. Usually I'm disappointed to find things haven't improved much. I don't play on the easiest settings as I consider it baby smacking, but at the middle difficulty settings I usually enjoy the game until the kingdom I'm with has taken about 1/2 fiefs on the map. After that its just a tedious, frustrating, game.

122? How long have you played that specific game???? I've actually only had a main character die once. He was executed by an enemy lord and the game crashed when he was executed (a year or two ago). Once it crashed I changed what I did on reload to make sure I wasn't captured by the executing lord again.

I do play with the death options on and I have family members and companions die in battle (and occasionally old age). I don't believe I've ever seen a companion, family member, or even other lord live into their 70s before though. However, I'll also say when the game gets to the point where I feel I can't make any more progress with it, or its exceedingly tedious, I start a new game with the newest version/upgrades, hoping for improvement. Usually I'm disappointed to find things haven't improved much. I don't play on the easiest settings as I consider it baby smacking, but at the middle difficulty settings I usually enjoy the game until the kingdom I'm with has taken about 1/2 fiefs on the map. After that its just a tedious, frustrating, game.
I played bannerlord for 200 hours i think. And im playing in a death option too. Some of my nobles are dead during battle. By the way, that older brother character of the main character now reached to 125 yrs old. So i unarmed and unweaponed that brother character and left him in the no where and had him fought against bandits and enemy troops. That character never dies from a battle and just get captured by. Some said maximum age is 128 yrs old so let’s see if he lives until then.

I played bannerlord for 200 hours i think. And im playing in a death option too. Some of my nobles are dead during battle. By the way, that older brother character of the main character now reached to 125 yrs old. So i unarmed and unweaponed that brother character and left him in the no where and had him fought against bandits and enemy troops. That character never dies from a battle and just get captured by. Some said maximum age is 128 yrs old so let’s see if he lives until then.
I will take a photo and post it

I uploaded pics of my current character Lorio 51 years old and his great grand daddy's older bro nathanos 125 years old. now great great great grand kids are getting aged up and ready to marry but annoyingly every time i try to get any family member who turned 18 years old marry, frequently that nathanos becomes only available candidate to marry.

currently my character is a great grand son of the main character and the main character’s older brother is still alive. He’s 122 years old. What is the maximum age for ‘dying for an old age’?
LOL

And yet I used to see characters die of old age at 47... the age disparity in this game. Max age should be like 100, old age death should start at 60 and then get increasingly higher, i.e. virtually no one should live past say 80 years.

If character population is getting too high just have random NPCs get struck down by disease, etc. Makes having a big clan more important if everyone isn't on a simple timer.

Back
Top Bottom