Native Completed Duke's Dueling Tournament (DDT) Congrats FISK ( CLOSED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mad Dawg said:
rabbit in his avatar.  :roll:
Really Mad Dawg really.

picard-facepalm.jpg

Folms said:
there is a PM system on forums.

^

Although, from what I see, Mr Nobody is expecting Fisk to do all the arrangement work. It appears as though every time that Fisk has offered a duel Mr Nobody has rejected it, Fisk has put more effort into arranging the duel than Mr Nobody. If they can't sort it out then I'd certainly say that Fisk is more deserving of the default win. Mr Nobody was also rather difficult to schedule with in my duel, obstinately refusing to comply with the rules of the tournament or make the situation easier.

The insults aren't great either.

Mad Dawg said:
Golradir said:
Get your **** together guys, its just a bloody duel.
Appears Nobody is about as mature as the rabbit in his avatar.  :roll:

This has got to be the dumbest stuff I've ever seen.  Default to Fisk, gg...imo.

You may think whatever you want, I just wanted him to know why I ignore and mute him. I used some "bad" language because I'm a bit tired of any of that sh** that he was posting. That's all.
Your words about me, Maddy, - those are the stupidest thing I've ever heard. You can't judge anyone only by 1 his post on the game forum, I could understand If you've spoken to me at least once, but you didn't. So I don't really think that you should be talking anything about me.

I think that he's judging you on the stream of abusive and unhelpful posts that you've provided towards this thread, contributing to a less than favourable display of your character. It's a credible viewpoint.

BlackTide said:
I think that he's judging you on the stream of abusive and unhelpful posts that you've provided towards this thread, contributing to a less than favourable display of your character. It's a credible viewpoint.

That's what I just said, judging people by their 1 or few posts that were not even adressed to him, on the game forum - is more than stupid.

If you think is is bad you won't survive in the AG side of the forum. Quick *****ing and go duel, nobody cares; all we care about by this point is the outcome of the duel.

Fehnor said:
RoBo_CoP said:
*Both on forums *****ing, could be dueling*

He doesnt want to. Well now he asked me, after 10 hours in which I tried to fight him like 4 times again (and he had time). But he comes when I 'm about to sleep and even wants to play on the NA server because on EU-  :wink:

Imagination said:
If I had a time - I would duel, but I didn't.
You don't know anything about the time I have and I have not, so just shaddap.

:roll: that's why you played on IG  and Nditions today for reasons that are more important  than our fight

Man, I can't believe all this drama. It's delicious.

bueno.jpg

Anyways. Set a time here. Not hard at all. Or through PMs.

A bit more pathetic than delicious. Couldn't your little squabble be solved with some sort of contest of arms. Like, say, a duel?

Yeah guys, Honestly how are you having so much trouble getting one duel done. It is ridiculous, i have had to postponed the tournament for a week, as gol said get your shi*t together please.

I dont know who to give the auto win to. But im leaning towards FiSK

Nobody get your act together please. I do not want to give auto wins this late in the tournament so please do your part for god's sake

Back
Top Bottom