Native Completed Duke's Dueling Tournament (DDT) Congrats FISK ( CLOSED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Eternal said:
There's two duels left to fight. If you seriously cannot organize that among yourselves, I don't know where this community has gone.

PSSSHHH... everyone knows that the thread dictates what happens... if the thread doesn't say who wins officially... they do not win!!!  :twisted:

So you signed up for the EU tourney, how about we finish this up :smile:
Just 2 more duels to go.

I've asked him 4 times now for the duel. Once he said ok but then left the server and once he said ok and made a ft7 with someone else. The other 2 times I've asked him he said he got no time but was ingame afterwards lol,  silly

I want to thank all my friends who fought for justice over my banning. This would mainly be NomNom, Eternal, Goker, and Fehnor. Thank you

Now back to the tournament.

What is going on? Are you guys still having trouble scheduling

Well, FiSk asked me 2 times about the duels, and those times were after my off. duels in WDC. So yeah, who the hell would like to fight 2 off. duels in a row?

Anyway, I have FiSk muted in-game, so you, FiSk, should contact me through the steam.

1. It was 4 times I tried to make the duel
2. I told you I can't add you and sent Duke a screenshot of the error-message, so why dont you add me ?
3. To everyone: He muted and blocked me because he and his friends had the idea to use hobbit-style( no shoes) ingame, when I did the same he said that I should stop it otherwise he would block and hate me. Thats what he did. Very silly tbh

I blocked you, because you're a f**king piece of sh** and behave yourself as that. That's all. Nothing about shoes or something. I used to care about that but no anymore.
I don't add you cause I can contact you through the Strelock.

Edit: P.S. I didn't block him but muted in-game. So yeah.

Back
Top Bottom