SP - Battles & Sieges Duel Option

Users who are viewing this thread

droiteka

Recruit
Hello,
Dear Taleworlds,

Please Implement this type of option in the Campaign.

''Like in the movie Troy (2004) at the beginning of the movie where Achilles has to fight the big guy of the opposite army in a death match 1 vs 1.
When both armies were close enough and the kings were talking about the big fight but they did not want a bloodshed so they just settled for their best soldiers to fight against one another.''

e00a0994eecca3cb9f554b5bffd4ea04.gif
AntiqueWelltodoJoey-small.gif

I want an option that does the exact same thing but with some conditions and limitations.
For example:

1.You can only ask for duel if you have an army almost the same size as the enemy or vice versa.
2. You are caught and you must fight, but your army is way too small so you cannot defeat them without your men to be killed, so having the option to spare them while you go 1 vs 1 with their best soldier is a great option. (having honour will allow you to ask for this option ''Duel'').
3. Having fun, you or a soldier from your army chosen by you can fight between each other until knocked out. While you can watch. The victor can have a little bit of experience gain. Or you can just go to someone on the map and ask for a duel:
- You against the leader of the party or army.
- You against one of his/her man.
- One of your man chosen by you against him/her or one of his/her man.
4. If you are alone and have no party/army, and someone catches you, you can ask for the duel, to be let alone if you win.
5. Ask for duel in case you want some goods or money: ''I bet I can win against you in a duel my Lord'', if I win I want this...., if I lose you can have this...''

The Conditions:

1. When you use the ''Duel Option'' your damage settings(received and dealt) are set to realistic for the entire duel.
2. Auto-blocking or right-click to block is set to off, you have to block in the four axis of the game.
3. You can use Duel Option at any time on anybody as long as they are leader to a party or army or a settlement.
4. Before the duel starts you have to choose what you want to gain out of this duel, and what you will give if you loose. Than the NPC accepts or refuses the duel and the real battle can start.
5. Because the player will have an advantage I want that to be set to off the the fight can be fair in a way, for both fighters.

If the duel is accepted both armies are watching.
The placement for your men and enemies are on one side and the other side of the duel (like in the movie), or the armies surround the two people that are fighting in a circle or a square choosed randomly.
Everybody can cheer their fighters to moves or hits taken or dealt , and at the end they can applause, saying something like ''Great match you two, or great fight, you fought with honour my friend, etc...
If you and another leader or king are fighting in a duel and you win, you can loose or gain honour.
With this honour you can ask others to follow you for a time to do something without the fear of refusal.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom