Dragon Age 2

Users who are viewing this thread

HTAPAWASO said:
Crroatian said:
only 3 choices in dialogs???

Cut scenes with 1 shot kills.

this game is going to hell and worse!

Cut scenes with kills existed in the first DA...

you mean like with Zevran.

I don't mean that , they've said that they would kill an entire group of orcs with that option.

example , you have a witch friend that could cast fireball , if you pick her she fries those orcs.
and if you pick yourself (if you're a warrior) you could solo kill them all

Ah I see.

The one I remember from DA was in the tavern where you met the red-haired chick - there was a dialogue option to kill the guards, or you could fight them.

Evilknightz said:
Remember that the low res models are early concepts guys.
It doesn't even have to do with how bad it looks from a technical standpoint but from an artistic standpoint. I'm genuinely stunned that Bioware was able to take a game that was, visually, the epitome of generic fantasy and make it worse. I think we all must have fallen into an alternate reality, because I really don't see how Bioware was able to go from Baldur's Gate II, a game that still looks appealing a decade later, to this.

CJ1145 said:
And some of the Whos down in Whoville say
That Gobblecoque's nostalgia filter grew THREE sizes that day
Actually, the first time I played Baldur's gate II was a year ago.
Archonsod said:
Not for those who've changed their monitor / graphics card in the space of that decade, no.
I didn't even own a PC when BGII came out, and wouldn't for several more years. Funny that.

I dunno I still think Baldur's Gate looks good even with it's outdated flaws.

CJ1145 said:
Many art styles look retarded. Looking for Group's, for example :wink:

And yet, if the story, gameplay, and other elements work well, you just don't care.
While I disagree about Looking For Groups artstyle I will agree that ugly it can be overpowered by the more important elements, doesn't mean I still can't ***** about it :razz:.

"We've got an assassin..."

One using a giant two handed axe. :lol:

But really, can't say much from that, other than that it seems to be in quite an early stage. :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom