[DR] Deutschritter

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrej1 said:
Newbiejunky said:
Thanks to all DR who played the siege event !

Epic fights ! Can't wait for an other ! :smile:

Yeah, it was not a glory day for the Holy Roman Empire :wink: but it was really funny! And very good fights!

Thanks for the organisation on french site!

Can't wait for an other ! :smile:

Hey,

OP is updated!

captain lust said:
Anaconda said:
Good luck , and you counted tKoJ- and yet it was fun match?  :!: , but very good wishes from AOK.
It's under "Scrimmage", which means an informal fun/practice match.

Yeah, Lusty is right.

Scrimmage means there just fun/practice match. CLanwars are the official matches :wink:

OP was updated. New ranks and members added.

ModusTollens said:
HarkonHakoon said:
captain lust said:
Anaconda said:
Good luck , and you counted tKoJ- and yet it was fun match?  :!: , but very good wishes from AOK.
It's under "Scrimmage", which means an informal fun/practice match.
No point in listing the scores for that then, is there?
No point in not listing the scores for that then, is there?
The whole point of informal/practice matches is to try new stuff against teams you're on good terms with, to practice new things or simply have fun in a chilled match environment. It's kinda expected that these matches aren't kept on a record for that exact reason, it has no meaning...

Might as well consider them real matches if you're going to keep them in any sort of match record.

But what's the difference, when it's explicitly clear that the scrim has "no meaning"?

There's no "hush hush" attitude about the scores of Football Friendlies, nor in any other sport that I know of. Presumably, for the same reason.

Anyway, I was simply explaining the meaning of scrimmage to Anaconda and had absolutely nothing to do with the decision to list scrimmage results in the OP.

Yeah I know, I was just expressing my opinion.

I consider Football Friendlies and other sports a different matter, when compared to our community. I mean, when you were in CoR even, we had a few training matches with you and also with 3OA and nobody ever talked about those in public, which is how it should be in my opinion. I think this kind of attitude of showing all results hurts the competitive community, that's all.
I guess I'm done here, it's not my clan after all, it's just that this kind of thing has caused drama quite some times before because of misunderstandings or nitpicking. :razz:

Hello fellas. About that match on Saturday. I think we can do it now. More than a couple of people changed their schedules and we are free to play a match against you on Saturday. Actually, we really want to. So, if you're still interested, you can contact me on steam(gokersky), xfire (goker13) or talk to Shemaforash - Marcus.

-Cheers!

f93567e5c47e0751a2b1e1ea388342f7.gif
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

8fde2aafdfdb2069d91e9771b1b85570-d35zhi5.jpg

In the peaceful joys of Christmas, in the stars that shine above, In the wonder of the season, in the gift of God's great love...may you find hope and promise that will fill this Christmas season with very special happiness for you! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

WISHES YOU THE: REFESESESESFERES CLAN.

f93567e5c47e0751a2b1e1ea388342f7.gif

Newbiejunky said:
Nice match, could you send me the screenshots by mp please ?

Yeah I will ask my mates for screens :wink:

A pity that I haven't got time to come to the match ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom