Download Link and Mod description. Current version: 150 P7 or 156 B2+

Users who are viewing this thread

0TheUndefined0 said:
-_- for 1 you cant unzip but you can extract also thats what i did you preaty much said the instructions just replacing extract to unzip so will sombody else help me

Sorry to be so late! I never use rar file after plundering the contents :razz:; I simply drag the Phantasy folder out from inside the zip file into the directory needed.

A couple precautionary things to look over before you do too many things: *Yes, some are simple, but they can be easily forgotten!*

1.) Is my warband updated?
As of today 1.158 is latest release.

2.) How many mods does my list have? I've had this happen pretty often when you have too many mods certain ones will get cut out normally in alphabetic order depending on how you have your file settings set up. Simply move some of your mods in your mod folder into a "backup mods" until you want to play them.

Notes on 7zip:
I personally use winrar, but I have friends that use 7zip and have the "locked" problem. After trying the previous options try googling the "locked 7-zip status". Moreover, you probably shouldn't see the 7zip folder itself. You should see the file folder Phantasy in the mod directory. While it is possible for the zip file to be placed there and the mod to load up; I've had more success with just the file folder sitting in the directory.

If after all of these you still have little success contact me again :smile:

I'd like to download, but I can't  with the links you posted. Would you upload once more? If it's not a problem, of course.
Thank you.

Soooooo...

Think we can get an update on an approx release date for the Demonic Invasion!?!

Sorry, Order of the Cleansing Flame is looking to show demons the cleansing power of fire.
Side Note, I didn't think about this until recently but there is also an order by the same name in the Warhammer Universe. The more you know!

SmurfInHell said:
Soooooo...

Think we can get an update on an approx release date for the Demonic Invasion!?!

Sorry, Order of the Cleansing Flame is looking to show demons the cleansing power of fire.
Side Note, I didn't think about this until recently but there is also an order by the same name in the Warhammer Universe. The more you know!
I thought is was Order of the Blazing Hand....

mercav said:
SmurfInHell said:
Soooooo...

Order of the Cleansing Flame is a new faction that smurf started :razz:

LazySteve said:
mercav said:
SmurfInHell said:
Soooooo...

My my, you read up on the forums you do! +1 Star Sticker

SmurfInHell said:
Soooooo...

Soontm
In all seriousness, I am not sure yet. I have been actually fixing bugs and issues and adding a couple of small things.
I still would like to add some more spells (bug free this time hopefully :razz:) and a few new items. I am also tempted to start making the balrog and succubus (the latter would use just a female base race, no biggie).
About the demon horde thing I really hadn't considered it as a priority, but we'll see.
I am guessing in a week or two I'll upload a new version. If I upload what I have right now it would be more like a patch than anything, and like you have most likely seen, I like releasing fewer large updates rather than many small ones.

SmurfInHell said:
LazySteve said:
mercav said:
SmurfInHell said:
Soooooo...

yay :mrgreen:

guspav said:
Soontm
In all seriousness, I am not sure yet. I have been actually fixing bugs and issues and adding a couple of small things.
I still would like to add some more spells (bug free this time hopefully :razz:) and a few new items. I am also tempted to start making the balrog and succubus (the latter would use just a female base race, no biggie).
About the demon horde thing I really hadn't considered it as a priority, but we'll see.
I am guessing in a week or two I'll upload a new version. If I upload what I have right now it would be more like a patch than anything, and like you have most likely seen, I like releasing fewer large updates rather than many small ones.

I'm glad to wait seeing as Bannerlord doesn't seem to be coming anytime soon. I'm going to start referring to Bannerlord as "He who shall not be named". They have either a tight leash on everything concerning the game or a terrible PR department :/ I feel they have implemented a policy of "If you so much as whisper the name Bannerlord outside of this work place your first born child shall be offered to supplement your treason!"

SmurfInHell said:
guspav said:
Soontm

I'm glad to wait seeing as Bannerlord doesn't seem to be coming anytime soon. I'm going to start referring to Bannerlord as "He who shall not be named". They have either a tight leash on everything concerning the game or a terrible PR department :/ I feel they have implemented a policy of "If you so much as whisper the name Bannerlord outside of this work place your first born child shall be offered to supplement your treason!"

Couldn't have said it better myself

SmurfInHell said:
LazySteve said:
mercav said:
SmurfInHell said:
Soooooo...

I thought I read all the posts ;(
Can you post the link or PM me it?

mercav said:
I thought I read all the posts ;(
Can you post the link or PM me it?

Sure thing! This was mentioned in my post within the screenshots section (Link below). I talk about my Chaplain character's order and title. As a member in the order Ignis Angeli (latin form of Fire Angels) he is recognized as a Devout Cleric of Flame. The other more commonly used named for people who are unable to speak latin / prefer the native tongue is Order of the Cleansing Flame in reference to their true latin name Ignis Angeli. The cleansing flame directly references the fact that angels cleanse/purge evil, these in particular with fire.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,276394.0.html

A new version is up, it's mainly a bugfix version, but it works a lot better than the last one.

This version was updated to work with Warband 1.158 it may work with 1.153 and 1.154, but no promises.

The gender issue was corrected. Males in older saves should be addressed correctly, but females will be addressed as males.
If you are using a female it is advised to export your character and start over.
As usual, if you want to experience every new change (like troop stat and equipment changes), a better idea will be to start a new game.

Enjoy!

A patch to turn version 0.52 into version 0.53 is up!
Hopefully it won't have any big game breaking bugs anymore :grin:
It should be save game compatible, but it is always better to start a new game.

Back
Top Bottom