Dota 2

Users who are viewing this thread

WTF is a MOBA?

Yeah, they're AoS games.

I believe they're sticking to what DotA is though. Just porting it over to a new engine. I think it's a good business step. It's DotA that got the players, so why deviate from what works?

Angel Arena is fun. Till it gets annoying from 3 hit kills.  :lol: I prefer the crazily retarded anime maps like Fight of Characters where the spells defy the engine.

Evilknightz said:
Angel Arena is fun. Till it gets annoying from 3 hit kills.  :lol: I prefer the crazily retarded anime maps like Fight of Characters where the spells defy the engine.
Nah man, that **** was fun. I would pick an agility based champion, and then keep consuming those tomes of agility (or whatever they were) Eventually no one could hit you and you would be literally like a machinegun.

That's true. But I'm such a nerd I would try to get everyone to work together to eliminate these "Scourge" bosses scattered around "Our world". The bastards killed me.

The game is not even released and they're already hosting a tournament? Or did I miss the game's release?

AoS -game as a name for a genre is ****ing retarded. It tells you nothing if you are not familiar with the game (it's map blah, blah) itself. See First Person Shooter (FPS for short) for reference. MOBA is a much better effort IMO as it at least tries to describe the game. Promoting its usage is just thinly veiled elitism. Where do these post 2005 forum join -noobs get this ****?

Back
Top Bottom