Don't get to rich

Users who are viewing this thread

So coins are saved as int with max value:
int.MaxValue : 2147483647

I tryed to get richer then that by my bank app adding 100.000.000 at each click....

I was hoping for a crash.....

the value is reseted to 0 on overflow! Good work TaleWorld!

Theres just no way you could make that much playing native or with any current mods. So why should they worry about that ?

Theres just no way you could make that much playing native or with any current mods. So why should they worry about that ?

You'd have to craft 20,000 weapons to reach that amount, so I suspect he just used dev console to test. Either that or the entrepreneur mod, that one can easily snowball you into the billions.

I feel as though the game economy is challenging up until you have 100,000. After that, you coast towards your first million. After 1,000,000, there's just no point in keeping track. It's not like you can buy anything significant without mods, and even then, they're not going to break the bank.

I feel as though the game economy is challenging up until you have 100,000. After that, you coast towards your first million. After 1,000,000, there's just no point in keeping track. It's not like you can buy anything significant without mods, and even then, they're not going to break the bank.
Aye I feel there should be the ability to use mass amounts of wealth to either circulate the economy, or buy really expensive projects/land. Buy land, and build a castle on it, that'd be pretty pricey. Or a manor that houses elite troops and royalty, boosting prestige and moral or some kind of external factory based around R&D, aquiring new more modern tech

Aye I feel there should be the ability to use mass amounts of wealth to either circulate the economy, or buy really expensive projects/land. Buy land, and build a castle on it, that'd be pretty pricey. Or a manor that houses elite troops and royalty, boosting prestige and moral or some kind of external factory based around R&D, aquiring new more modern tech
I really, really, like this idea! Everything in Calradia is already built, so you're relegated to taking things from others instead of building for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom