Does this Mod have Freelancer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Malaken

Recruit
Forgive if I should not be asking this, however before I download I was hoping to find out if this mod has Freelancer or not.

Agreed, and freelancer would make it too easy: You could just join in Konni V's army, and wait a few hundred days for good levels, good money, and global recognition of your badassery.

fidoman1272 said:
Agreed, and freelancer would make it too easy: You could just join in Konni V's army, and wait a few hundred days for good levels, good money, and global recognition of your badassery.
That has to be the weirdest nickname anyone's given Valdis.

ZnasVecKo said:
fidoman1272 said:
I was tossing up between that, and Valdinator.

fidoman1272 said:
ZnasVecKo said:
fidoman1272 said:
It sounds better as The Valdinator.

ZnasVecKo said:
fidoman1272 said:
ZnasVecKo said:
fidoman1272 said:
Hmmm... So it does. There was already Mimperator though, and I think they sound similar. There was also King Gregalishous and Kazza BK, so either of them were out of the question. I haven't decided on anything for Ulric yet  :razz:

fidoman1272 said:
ZnasVecKo said:
fidoman1272 said:
ZnasVecKo said:
fidoman1272 said:
Hmmm... So it does. There was already Mimperator though, and I think they sound similar. There was also King Gregalishous and Kazza BK, so either of them were out of the question. I haven't decided on anything for Ulric yet  :razz:
I can't stop laughing!!

Its a mod where you can join lords armies. It would be a bit OP in pendor though

Yeah the best part is about making decision. I consider Freelancer suited for people who wants to be babysitted, while PoP is all about getting killed by the lowest bandit.

I have this same problem. It would be nice to experience big battles running smoothly and maybe try battlesizer. My poor computer can't even handle 150 men smoothly. Sometimes the game doesn't respond to me hitting the number or function keys, or there is a delay. It's an exercise in serenity.

Back
Top Bottom