Do we have the time limit how often we can jump also in bannerlord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Harmi

Squire
It seems that we can jump once / 2 seconds in warband. It kind of feels very stupid un unintuitive way to limit jumping. You can easily jump like 5 times / 2 seconds if you want to in real life. Even with armor, but maybe not that high than without armor. I will facepalm my head out if they didn't invent anything better to bannerlord.

Correct, historical medieval vertical jump rates have been much higher, making rapid jumping a necessary immersion element.
Source: The Jumping Jews of Jerusalem

It is also an effective and vital combat strategy
eg. Bunnyhopping in CS:GO.

Many games let us jump as many times as we want in quick succession while looking as stupid as possible doing it and never losing our footing.

I think they will disable jump and hit at same time and thay will probably reduce the jumps per seconds to make it more realistic.

itayys said:
I think they will disable jump and hit at same time and thay will probably reduce the jumps per seconds to make it more realistic.
i think it was perfect in warband. I loved jump attacks as well as stabbing fools who were bad at them in mid air. If its a vault mechanic you guys want then ask for that.

Dest45 said:
itayys said:
i think it was perfect in warband. I loved jump attacks as well as stabbing fools who were bad at them in mid air. If its a vault mechanic you guys want then ask for that.
I love it too i wish they will keep it as it was in warband.

I think they should keep the threshold value, but not reduce how often you can jump. Now you can jump like 2 times in 2 seconds, but the second jump will make your character do an animation. So, fast click 2 times space and you will jump 1 small and 1 long jump, but the later one will end you to "roll" to get up again. Similar roll animation will come if you fall from high and don't get hurt.

Harmi said:
I think they should keep the threshold value, but not reduce how often you can jump. Now you can jump like 2 times in 2 seconds, but the second jump will make your character do an animation. So, fast click 2 times space and you will jump 1 small and 1 long jump, but the later one will end you to "roll" to get up again. Similar roll animation will come if you fall from high and don't get hurt.

That seems like a lot of hours of development for something so... unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom