Users who are viewing this thread

DLSS 2.3 is out (2.3.5 right now). 2.3 is specifically aimed at reducing artifacts caused by motion (ghosting, trailing, etc), which is a particular weak point of DLSS in Bannerlord. I've already replaced the nvngx_dlss file in my own folder and there is a marked improvement even without an official implementation by Taleworlds.

For context, I currently play with a 24" 1080p 144hz monitor with a 2060 super and the blurriness caused by the current version of DLSS in the game (2.1.39), much to my disappointment, made it unusable for me - even on quality mode. After replacing the 2.1.39 dll with the current 2.3.5 dll, while not magically making the game look exactly like native, has severely reduced the blurriness and artifacting for me, enough so that I am perfectly happy using it now.

It is my understanding that some minor changes may have to be made on the developers end to fully implement 2.3 (or maybe not if you're lucky), but even overwriting the current 2.1.39 dll with the new 2.3.5 dll has provided a substantial improvement, so I hope the devs can do that so others can enjoy a much improved DLSS.

You can get it off of techpowerup. Make sure your gpu drivers are up to date as well.

The dll file you're replacing can be found in ...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client

Back
Top Bottom