Division B - Week 6 Fixtures | Deadline: 26/07/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

If we didn't have enough players do you think we could ask for a postpone of the match? I know it's allowed for the other team to have less players and if RRush wanted it they could force us to play with less players, but I think that would be a bad/boring final decisive fight.

We are not going to change the default matchday/deadline or whatsoever unfortunately, since we also have quite a few players going on vacation after this week.

M.ArdA said:
Good luck for the teams that have matches this week. It will be a great match! My heart is for Vikings! Sorry RRush. :sad:  Good luck and Have fun!
But... But... We're Vikings too.

The people of Eorl the Young is quite different than the host of Mordor.

PS: Arda, you've been brought to Arda (see what I did thar) by the will of your lord, shame on you!

Araf said:
We are not going to change the default matchday/deadline or whatsoever unfortunately, since we also have quite a few players going on vacation after this week.

M.ArdA said:
Good luck for the teams that have matches this week. It will be a great match! My heart is for Vikings! Sorry RRush. :sad:  Good luck and Have fun!
Fake Vikings...  :lol:

Teutonic_Ritterbruder said:
Araf said:

M.ArdA said:
Fake Vikings...

How many times you saw Vikings in your-life and according to this situation how can u understand which one is fake or not? Dark Dutch Magician Knight of moaning Brother

@RR,

We are 7 man down now, wouldn't it be in everyone's best interest to postpone this match a little so we can have a proper fight, or a fight at all ?

I sincerely hope you can show a little flexibility in the spirit of the League and be forthcoming to our request; this is supposed to end with an epic clash - not fizzle out impotently for an unworthy reason.

Regards,

Angantyr said:
@RR,

We are 7 man down now, wouldn't it be in everyone's best interest to postpone this match a little so we can have a proper fight, or a fight at all ?
Well it certainly won't be in our interest for the reason I've already explained. So, no postponing.

Angantyr said:
I sincerely hope you can show a little flexibility in the spirit of the League and be forthcoming to our request; this is supposed to end with an epic clash - not fizzle out impotently for an unworthy reason.
Ideally, yes. And honestly, I was expecting to have a challenging fight. But this is a league after all. It's not only about having the best players, but also the team has to be stable too. We already have the RN example. They had the best Warband players (imo), but unfortunately they lacked the stability to continue the league marathon.

It's not a matter of instability, but people having lives and going on vacation by the end of July, like everyone in Europe does.
Oh well, your call after all.

Araf said:
Angantyr said:
@RR,

Well it certainly won't be in our interest for the reason I've already explained. So, no postponing.

Angantyr said:
Ideally, yes. And honestly, I was expecting to have a challenging fight. But this is a league after all. It's not only about having the best players, but also the team has to be stable too. We already have the RN example. They had the best Warband players (imo), but unfortunately they lacked the stability to continue the league marathon.
Very well, I only ask again because if you were only a few players down next week it might still be better for you to have the match then than to have one with us now when we are missing several. At least if you're intent on a good match.

And yes, as the others said we are completely stable except for this week but it doesn't matter as it seems we've been able to pull in some reserves, here among people cancelling their vacations.

Looking forward to a good fight even though we might not be on full strength.

24.07 at 21:00 we(VRNG) played with 3OA
Score: 13 - 5 but we forgot make screenshot on third5rounds
6feb91e8bc3b791925d90b594112626c.jpg

41d2a88537496d67d0161d5c934efca9.jpg

0536990.jpg

92b8fd246d4285b7b507a0615b087310.jpg
P.S.Королевство Норд = nords, Королевство Родок = Rhodoks, Сарранидский Султтанат = Sarranids
Add third 5 rounds screen

Back
Top Bottom