Division B - Week 12 Fixtures | Deadline: 06/09/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

1. step is always denial!

I got a idea, what if one of the admin options in admin mod would be that server prints which people are in the roster of which team. So that you could check that on the server, just go to the admin panel and server would print out the roster, but because of this you would had to change the server files every weak that there would be substitutions in the teams.

broken shield said:

I got a idea, what if one of the admin options in admin mod would be that server prints which people are in the roster of which team. So that you could check that on the server, just go to the admin panel and server would print out the roster, but because of this you would had to change the server files every weak that there would be substitutions in the teams.
Can easily just go to the thread and see the roster, which is always up to date. I think that's plenty good enough.

captain lust said:
broken shield said:

Can easily just go to the thread and see the roster, which is always up to date. I think that's plenty good enough.
That's obviously too hard

HarkonHakoon said:
captain lust said:
broken shield said:

You write to much, get a microphone you Portuguese bimbo!

Maynd said:
HarkonHakoon said:
captain lust said:
broken shield said:

You write to much, get a microphone you Portuguese bimbo!

Well, there's no voice recording in forums! Portuguese bimbo #2  :mrgreen:

captain lust said:
I cannot speak for RRush and I cannot help it if you assumed they had spoken to me.

erozbey said:
If there is a problem, organisators give a solution and the tournament is continuing with out any problem.
How is that not what happened? or... what should have happened, had you not refused to change server from the one that was giving everyone 150+ ping.

Epic Fail

105579269190720092.jpg

Goker said:
That's gotta grant you a ban.

Trying to force the match to be played on a lagging server is just stupid. What the hell is wrong with you?

Let me clarify it, so everybody can understand what's going on...
Before the match, we checked Germany_1; we all had ridiculous pings (150-200) there.
So we said that let's go to Germany_2, we didn't know it was already occupied. When we noticed it, we offered to play in Germany_3.
I think Eroz didn't know that teams decide the server by themselves and it is not necessary to call Lust unless the teams can settle on their own. Therefore he thought that we enforce our decisions out of Lust's knowledge, in other words, we were playing with them like toy.( :roll:) -that's what I understood from his message, but we couldn't even imagine one can have such ego, because it is so ridiculous-
We were just trying to find a solution in good faith to be able to play this match properly.
So they insisted to play in Germany_1 to give an answer to our ****ty (?!) attitude and started trolling by constantly writing things such as "this server is pretty cool, I love this server, let's always play here, etc." which can be found in chat logs.
We really couldn't understand why they were doing this and had to appeal to Lust at this point.
Lust, naturally, told us to play in Germany_3.
We joined Germany_3 and waited for them but they refused to come.
We were incredibly angry and claimed a default win.   

Now, after reading Eroz's post and making a few conversations around, I can see why they act like this, but of course, still i don't find it reasonable at all.
Not being aware of how diplomacy works is not an excuse such trolling and harassment.
And it is also sad to see how one man's ignorance can lead all team to tumble down the cliff... 

Seems to me that they got what they deserved. Unprofessional move, and that picture is just a disgrace.

Quoting, just in case. Didn't expect this from 3OA and certainly don't like it. We're a small community, acts like that would only make you look childish and immature. Lust is away for a couple of days, keeping this here until he comes.
mulan said:
captain lust said:
I cannot speak for RRush and I cannot help it if you assumed they had spoken to me.

erozbey said:
If there is a problem, organisators give a solution and the tournament is continuing with out any problem.
How is that not what happened? or... what should have happened, had you not refused to change server from the one that was giving everyone 150+ ping.

Epic Fail

105579269190720092.jpg

The fact they didn't move server after I spoke to them and simply quit the game is enough to give the default win. If they had problems with RRush or the way the situation was handled, that's no excuse for not trying to get the match played, under acceptable conditions and displaying the attitude they did.

Back
Top Bottom