Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Ragnar420

Recruit
Summary: After laying siege to a settlement and winning, many of my units are disappearing. It was particularly noticeable in the party in my army that had over 80 Battanian Fian Champions, because almost half of them disappear whenever I fight a siege battle. I do not think this is a leadership problem because in one attempt to reproduce the bug I had 100 leadership after the battle but my units still disappeared.
How to Reproduce: Fight an offensive siege battle with multiple parties.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Cant Run Forever mod
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): Shows Corein's party, as highlighted by the cursor, after the battle. On the tab on the bottom right it says she still has 86 units, but when highlighting her party it says she only has 48 units.
Computer Specs:
GPU: Asus RTX 3080
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Ryzen 3600x
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard: B450 Pro Carbon
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung EVO SSD

Last edited:
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I uploaded the save file from right before the siege battle. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom