Diplomacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Phoenix

Recruit
I am currently a lord of the Vaegirs where the King (stupidly) made peace with the Rhodocks and the Nords. However i carried on attacking both factions but now my castle is always under constant and I was always having to recruit new soldiers after big battles. However, I now want to become good relations with the Rhodocks (I'm about -15) so i can carry on fighting the Nords.
How do I go about making up good relations with factions my own King isn't at war with?

Phoenix said:
I am currently a lord of the Vaegirs where the King (stupidly) made peace with the Rhodocks and the Nords. However i carried on attacking both factions but now my castle is always under constant and I was always having to recruit new soldiers after big battles. However, I now want to become good relations with the Rhodocks (I'm about -15) so i can carry on fighting the Nords.
How do I go about making up good relations with factions my own King isn't at war with?

Try meeting up with a Rhodok lord, and asking for forgiveness.

When you have the advantage in numbers, chase down a Rhodok lord party that's running from you. (Make sure his relations with you are neutral or better) In the dialog, you will have an option to ask for forgiveness. When you do that, you pay a huge sum of money to make peace.

but sometimes it dont work sometimes they say we can make peace when you have a dagger thru your stomach or somthing like that.

The Dominator said:
but sometimes it dont work sometimes they say we can make peace when you have a dagger thru your stomach or somthing like that.

That usually only happens if that particular lord has negative relations with you.

"Peace? Go trip on your sword, peace for us all."

You could also try going to an enemy castle or city and asking to speak with the lord there. That way you don't have to chase anybody down.

Hmm.... Doesn't seem to be working, I had to fight one of the Lords of the Rhodocks and I captured him but let him go. This increased my relation with this lord. I then went to talk to him but there was no dialogue available.
Any ideas?

Phoenix said:
Hmm.... Doesn't seem to be working, I had to fight one of the Lords of the Rhodocks and I captured him but let him go. This increased my relation with this lord. I then went to talk to him but there was no dialogue available.
Any ideas?

You can't talk to him about it when he is inside his castle for some reason. Wait for him to come out, then engage his party and talk.

Back
Top Bottom