Diplomacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Retro

Recruit
I'm wondering if someone can help me with a problem.

First the situation: I'm a vassal to King Harlus, he gives me Veyejeg village I appoint a Chamberlain. I later get awarded the town of Ichamur where I appoint a Constable and a Chancellor, but NOT a Minsister (even after 3 weeks). When I recieved Ichamur I decided to move my Chamberlain from Veyejeg to Ichamur, so I fire him but then I realise there is no option to appoint another. I research a little and find out that I need to consult my Minister, but I don't have one and have not had the option to appoint one (more than 3 weeks have passed since recieving Ichamur).

The Problem: Due to not having a Chamberlain most of the other diplomacy functions are useless because I don't have a treasury.

I've checked every square inch of my castle/court (I've even looked in the fridge but he's not hiding there either) just in case I did appoint one and forgot. If I need to bring this up in the Diplomacy forum I will gladly do so and if you need to move this into bug reports then be my guest.

Any help appreciated.

Ah I see, hmm isn't that a little bit bad that this can happen then? Perhaps I should post this on the diplomacy sub forum afterall?

Its not really needed in the first place so i dont think its game breaking , in the first place you shouldnt have fired the npc in your village he would have got transfered anyway .

I do agree that I shouldn't have fired him, but I was unaware at the time (in fact up until you said) that he would automatically transfer. Not game braking no, but surely a design flaw that they would maybe like to iron out.

Anyway thanks for the replies, seems that I can't remedy my situation so no big deal I guess.

If hes like any other npc he will come around sooner or later its similar to when you start being a king and your only fief gets taken away the delay seems increadibly long though so id have to agree its something that would need to be looked at .

Back
Top Bottom