SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry for i didn't read your post carefully enough  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . I ve been asked a lot to change the female voices.
Yes it is possible to revert female faces to Native. But, it will be difficult because i ve worked very disorganized in ".brf" files. So, you need to remove "female_head" and "woman_hair" meshes and texture names from litdum0.brf and remove the texture files from Textures folder. Also required changes in module.ini (i dont remember which ones they were. I will check it). And you need some changes in skins.txt file as well.
Do you still want to turn the female faces back to Native ones? :grin:

Well!
You will be surprised but I have already removed female_head and all new woman_hair from the litdum0.brf, and added the female part of the code to skin.txt from the 0.2 version but I couldnt figure it out what to change in module.ini so it crushed with message female head not found...
At this point I gave up and got here to ask for help :smile:. So maybe just one more step...
So my answer is definetly yes :smile:
Thanks for the help! I really apreciate it.

ngaborino said:
Well!
You will be surprised but I have already removed female_head and all new woman_hair from the litdum0.brf, and added the female part of the code to skin.txt from the 0.2 version but I couldnt figure it out what to change in module.ini so it crushed with message female head not found...
At this point I gave up and got here to ask for help :smile:. So maybe just one more step...
So my answer is definetly yes :smile:
Thanks for the help! I really apreciate it.
Try to add load_resource = meshes_face_gen to module.ini and probably you will need to add load_resource = hair as well.
While on OpenBrf, you can search by Ctrl+F in which brf file the missing mesh or materail or texture is.

Concerning disappearing horses: I have noticed that the most recent disappearance of my pack horses (horses in inventory, but not the equipped horse) happened after a large battle which required multiple battle continuations to reach victory. This may or may not be a clue to what is happening. (This event is quite infrequent. Perhaps because I try to avoid battles where I am greatly outnumbered. But I now look upon its occurrence as part of the fortunes of war.)

litdum said:
I may have found something about that missing or changed horses bug. While using auxiliary troop after knocked out, if the troop's horse die before you took his control, the trigger remove horse of the new troop which you control, spawning instead of this one. So it may affect to players inventory in some way even though it shoudn't (because there is no code for the trigger to do this). Do you remember exactly it happened after what? Did it happened after what?  I need to find and repeat the bug in my game to be able to solve it. If you don't remember, consider this possibility in case it happens again and report please.
In my game this happens only with spirited(black-steppе) charger.The last time when my equipped horse was replaced with lame horse was immediately after the battle for Sargot.Very frustrating for me I had paid for this horse 40k.With other versions heavy charger and etc.,still no problem.

This may very well have nothing to do with the mod, but I have found the pricing of the various Kettle Hat helmets to be quite inconsistent. Should not the price increase as the quality of the armor increases?

Try to add load_resource = meshes_face_gen to module.ini and probably you will need to add load_resource = hair as well.
While on OpenBrf, you can search by Ctrl+F in which brf file the missing mesh or materail or texture is.

Ok, I made it  :party:
I tried the codes you mentioned above adding textures and materials also, but it messed up male heads. (They had two heads clipping - the native and the modded)
So I left module.ini intact, but added all woman related native mesh, texture, material to lidtum0.brf.
And that is it.

Many thanks for the help!

TadhgEomonn said:
This may very well have nothing to do with the mod, but I have found the pricing of the various Kettle Hat helmets to be quite inconsistent. Should not the price increase as the quality of the armor increases?
Actually i tried to make items prices as related to their quality but i might have missed some of them like that kettle hats you pointed out. I will check it.

ngaborino said:
And that is it.

Many thanks for the help!
I noticed that i have changed some ladies face/hair codes as they require the new female faces. So, don't forget to replace the ladies(nobble ladies) in troops.txt with the v0.2 ones as well. Matheld and Ymira have been also changed as far as i remember.
Just as a note!

Your fix for the Custom Battles worked! Thank you very much!  :lol:

I did have a random other question: Are there guns in the game? If so, where do I find them?

Edmiborn said:
Your fix for the Custom Battles worked! Thank you very much!  :lol:

I did have a random other question: Are there guns in the game? If so, where do I find them?
I don't remember if i removed :grin: . Check the items with Cheat Menu.

Nice work there, having fun with the mod.Could you add different titles for lords that hold villages/castles/towns?It's bothers me everyone having the same title in a faction in a mod with so many details :razz:

So far I have played two games with this mod and I would like to summarize my opinion as an ordinary player:
What I dislike:
1.The tournaments are very-very irritating.In these tournaments, I'm fighting with another hero, not the hero I'm developing.Nothing  depends on my hero's skills, armor, or weapons.Mostly, all is about to luck.I can win at level 1 and loose at level 33
2.After the third month I have my own kingdom with one or two cities and several castles, but I have to stop expanding my realm, bacause I don't have vassals. I must develop my 'Persuasion' skill to level 9-10 minimum and rise my relations with other vassals to max.To do this,I loose minimum 1-1,5 years in game with pointless actions and 2-3 days in real life(unnecessarily lost time).But still is not enough! In my last savegame:I have renown=2457,honour=269,right to rule=99. My companion(Lezalit) have 'Persuasion' skill at 8 and more than 10 vassals from the other realms have relations with me at 100(devoted to me) and relations with their kings between 20 and -19.Also they don't have own fiefs, but when I send Lezalit to persuade them nobody wants to join me.I get messages of sort:Your messenger is unconvincing or Blah..blah..the current state of your realm.
Finally I conquered the whole Calradia with only one vassal(Matheld)!
???? :iamamoron:
I consider this as a bug(gamebraking).It's not normal realm with 1 castle to have 20 vassals and in this time my realm with 15 cities to have 1 king and zero vassals!
My point is:To be abble to persuade any vassal from another realm the player have to develop his or its companions 'Persuasion' skill to level 9-10 minimum,which will take 1,5 or 2 years or maybe more.For this time, the player will conquer Calradia twice, and  will not need from any vassals at the end = vassals are useless in third phase of the game.I need them in second phase, when establishing my kingdom!!!

P.s.:Solution:Vassals, who do not have fiefs = -10 relations with their kings at every week

What I like:
Everything exept above mentioned!

Question:The ships in game are very interesting,but what to do with them?For what purpose to use them in my game?The cost of one ship is 60 000 ,which means that I can't use them for making a money?Needless 60 000 I would possibly have at the end of the game when I have conquered many cities or if I win from the national lottery.

Despite all my criticism, this is the best mod I have played so far!

help me, i HATE female faces in this mod, or rather FACE, because every single one of them share the same face, and it's not really a good-looking face, it's unrealisticly ugly. i want to change the female faces to standard models, i've tried deleting custom female face textures from the mod texture folder and replaced the line about faces in the mod's skins.txt file to a standard native line, but then the game started crashing everytime when the game had to render a female face, so i had to abort all changes back to how it was in the mod. but this is incomprehensible. someone, please, tell me, how can i get rid of that awful face from this mod? and if work on this mod is still going on, i would suggest litdum to replace that face to some new ones! maybe you should make a mix between native faces and multiple modder's custom faces, so that way there would be some variety? both ugly and normal and beautiful to find around. the way it is now just ruins experience. this awesome mod deserves better than such a female face!

Would you be able to add Battle minimap? the likes that are in floris so you dont have to open the tactical view all the time? Everything else is perfect in this mod for me, only thing i miss is that little minimap

There's a bug i encountered during a prison break quest - in haringoth castle it's impossible to talk to the first two prisoners due to them being behind bars.

Back
Top Bottom